World Tableware 136021 Colony Iced Tea Spoon
Versatile For Any Place Setting
This stainless steel World Tableware Colony iced tea spoon is versatile. This design has a traditional pattern. This World Tableware Colony iced tea spoon, known as a stirring spoon, is great for coffee and tea. This model has a satin finish. This World Tableware Colony iced tea spoon is great for any table setting. This model is constructed of 18/0 stainless steel. This flatware, World Tableware Colony iced tea spoon is 18% chromium and 0% nickel. This type of brandware has a higher shine. This medium weight World Tableware Colony iced tea spoon can be used with magnet tableware retrievers. This unit can also be used with scrap blocks. This World Tableware Colony iced tea spoon is the most economical. This model is commonly used in high-volume facilities. Central Restaurant Products offers this World Tableware Colony iced tea spoon with quantity break pricing.
This World Tableware Colony iced tea spoon has these main features:
- 18/0 stainless steel
- Traditional pattern
- Satin finish
- Can be used with tableware retrievers and scrap blocks
This Product Ranks 167 Out Of 301 In Spoons.
|Case Pack:||1 dz.|
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 234|
|Web Free Samples:||Y|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.
What type of metal is Colony?
- Spoons and forks are 18/0 Type 430 metal. Dinner knife is 13/0 HC Type 420 metal.
What are the features of Colony flatware?
- Satin finish handles to hide fingerprints and squared handle ends.
Where would Colony look good?
- This BrandWare economy flatware would look good in casual dining and small independent restaurants.