World Tableware 135021 Regency Iced Tea Spoon
This Regency World Tableware 135021 is available from Central Restaurant Products. This model has a fluted blade. This iced tea spoon, World Tableware 135021 is constructed out of stainless steel. This stainless steel is heavy weight, 18/0. This World Tableware 135021 is durable and difficult to bend. This product is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. This World Tableware 135021, known as flatware, has a higher shine and lower luster. This item can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. This Regency World Tableware 135021 has a solid handle. It is recommended to not leave flatware in water with other metal objects and dry immediately. This World Tableware 135021 is ideal for commercial facilities. This model weighs 1 lb. Central Restaurant Products offers this World Tableware 135021 in stock today with same day shipping!
This World Tableware 135021 has these main features:
- Heavy weight, 18/0 stainless steel construction
- Fluted blade with solid handle
|Construction Material:||Stainless steel|
|Style:||Regency Iced Tea Spoon|
|Web Free Samples:||Y|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.
What type of metal is Reflections?
- Spoons and forks are 18/0 Type 430 metal. The dinner knife is 13/0 HC Type 420 metal.
Where would Reflections look good?
- Casinos, hotels and fine dining.