World Tableware 1277922 Coral Knife - 18/0 Stainless Steel
The Perfect Touch To Complete Any Table
This unique World Tableware Coral knife is durable. This design has a traditional pattern. This World Tableware Coral knife, known as a cutlery, is perfect for any table. This Coral flatware has a distinctive design. This World Tableware Coral knife has a 18/0 stainless steel construction. This design is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. This heavy duty, World Tableware Coral knife has a higher shine. This flatware can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers. This stainless steel World Tableware Coral knife can also be used with scrap blocks. This Coral pattern flatware has a satin finish. This World Tableware Coral knife is the lightest weight available. This model is the most economical option. Central Restaurant Products offers this World Tableware Coral knife with quantity break pricing.
This World Tableware Coral knife has these main features:
- Traditional pattern
- Constructed of 18/0 stainless steel
- Perfect add to any table
- Can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks
Product ranks 2 out of 8 in Coral Flatware.
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 234|
|Super Saver Shipping:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.
What type of metal is Coral 127?
- Spoons and forks are 18/0 Type 430 metal. The dinner knife is 13/0 HC Type 420 metal.
Where would Coral look good?
- Seafood restaurants and casual dining.