World Tableware 127002 Coral Oval Soup Spoon - 18/0 Stainless Steel
The Perfect Touch To Complete Any Table
This unique World Tableware Coral oval soup spoon is durable. This design has a traditional pattern. This World Tableware Coral oval soup spoon, known as flatware, is perfect for any table. This Coral flatware has a distinctive design. This World Tableware Coral oval soup spoon has a 18/0 stainless steel construction. This design is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. This heavy duty, World Tableware Coral oval soup spoon has a higher shine. This dessert spoon can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers. This stainless steel World Tableware Coral oval soup spoon can also be used with scrap blocks. This satin finish has a lower luster. This World Tableware Coral oval soup spoon is the lightest weight available. This model is the most economical option. Central Restaurant Products offers this World Tableware Coral oval soup spoon with quantity break pricing.
This World Tableware Coral oval soup spoon has these main features:
- Traditional pattern/li>
- Constructed of 18/0 stainless steel
- Perfect add to any table
- Can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks
This Product Ranks 125 Out Of 301 In Spoons.
|Case Pack:||1 dz.|
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 234|
|Web Free Samples:||Y|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.
What type of metal is Coral 127?
- Spoons and forks are 18/0 Type 430 metal. The dinner knife is 13/0 HC Type 420 metal.
Where would Coral look good?
- Seafood restaurants and casual dining.