World Tableware 117001 Lady Astor II Spoon - 18/10 Stainless Steel
Perfect for Upscale Settings
This elegant World Tableware Lady Astor II spoon has a floral pattern. This design includes detailed scrolls. This World Tableware Lady Astor II spoon, known as a bouillon spoon, has a traditional style. This type of flatware is ideal for upscale settings. This World Tableware Lady Astor II spoon is constructed of 18/10 stainless steel. This model is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel. This stainless steel, World Tableware Lady Astor II spoon provides maximum protection against corrosion. This flatware also prevents food from sticking and aids with cleaning. This heavy duty World Tableware Lady Astor II spoon has a soft shine with polished finish. This unit enhances the look of quality. This World Tableware Lady Astor II spoon has a higher luster and durable construction. This model is ideal for commercial facilities. Central Restaurant Products offers this Lady Astor II spoon with quantity break pricing.
This Lady Astor II spoon has these main features:
- Traditional style
- Floral pattern
- Detailed scrolls
- Constructed of 18/10 stainless steel
This Product Ranks 99 Out Of 301 In Spoons.
|Case Pack:||1 dz.|
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Style:||Lady Astor II|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 236|
|Web Free Samples:||Y|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.
What type of metal is Lady Astor II?
- Spoons and forks are 18/8 Type 304 metal. Dinner knife is 13/0 HC Type 420 metal.
Where would Lady Astor look good?
- Assisted living, bed and breakfast and casual dining.