Wood Goods 1060 Series Maple Wood Butcherblock Table Top, Full Bullnose Edge
Beautiful Natural Wood For a Sophisticated Look
Add a sophisticated look to your restaurants, cafes, or bistros using this Woods Goods Industry 1060 Series Tabletop. This solid maple wood butcherblock tabletop construction ensures strength, durability, and a smooth texture. It features a full bullnose edge profile to give a soft touch to the table design. The kiln-dried, uniform-width board in a beautiful continuous pattern adds a visual appeal to this tabletop. Random length pattern is available on request. Its bullnose rounded edge gives it a fluid look. Economy table is 1-1/2 thick and premium table is 1-3/4 thick. The tabletop comes in multiple shapes, sizes and stain color finishes.
- Woods Goods Industry 1060 Series Butcherblock Tabletop for restaurants, cafes, bistros, or dine-ins
- Solid maple wood construction for long-lasting use and smooth touch
- Uniform-width staves in a continuous length pattern
- Bullnose rounded edge for a timeless classic look
- Economy table is 1-1/2 thick and premium table is 1-3/4 thick
- Available in multiple sizes and stain finishes
- Minimum order is five tops of same wood and edge style
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 17 In Butcher Block Table Tops.
|Diameter:||24" | 30" | 36" | 42" | 48"|
|Top Size:||24"Wx24"D | 24"Wx30"D | 24"Wx42"D | 24"Wx48"D | 30"Wx30"D | 30"Wx42"D | 30"Wx48"D | 30"Wx72"D | 36"Wx36"D|
|Type:||Butcherblock Table Top|