Wolf Ranges C72-SS-6B-36G Challenger XL 72"W, 6 Burners, 2 Bakers Ovens
Built To Last and Save On Energy Costs
The Wolf Ranges C72-SS-6B-36G is a commercial gas range from Challenger XL Series. This versatile and efficient combination range is a workhorse designed for operators to rely upon, especially during high traffic. This unit is configured with a griddle, (6) burners, and (2) Baker's ovens making it ideal for most foodservice establishments like hotels, restaurants, and cafes. This gas range is made of stainless steel with complete MIG aluminum steel frame to increase durability. The 23" high backsplash is included to install the unit perfectly against the wall and contain splashes. This manual ignition commercial range is cost-effective and strong enough to withstand daily rigors.
The Challenger XL gas range with (6) cast-iron burners use 30,000 BTU of heating power each for a powerful performance. The front burners measure 12"Wx12-1/2"D and the back burners measure 12"Wx14-1/2"D for huge stock pots and pans. These open top burners include heavy-duty lift-off grates with aeration bowl for higher efficiency. To save fuel and speed up ignition, there is one pilot for every two burners.
This high-quality commercial gas range has a 36" wide griddle for cooking sandwiches, pancakes, sausages, bacon, and much more. Every 12" wide area uses 20,000 BTU of heating power and controlled by a manual set. The 7/8" thick fry top with 4" wide grease trough at front provides additional space to the chefs while keeping the cooking area clean.
The (2) regular ovens of this Challenger XL gas range use 35,000 BTU of heating power. The porcelain bottom and door panel of the oven are easy to clean. Each oven includes (2) racks with (4) rack positions for customized cooking. Each oven is independently operated by the thermostat to regulate temperature between 250°F and 500°F. The extra deep crumb tray collects food debris and can be easily pulled out for cleaning.
The commercial gas range stands stable on (4) 6" legs that can be adjusted to level it according to the need. The unit can be operated with LP or natural gas (options available).
Main Features Include:
- Challenger XL Series commercial gas range
- Ideal for commercial settings with high traffic
- Stainless steel construction for easy maintenance
- Aluminized steel frame assures durability
- Backsplash and highshelf included
- (6) cast iron burners with lift-off grates
- Heating power: 30,000 BTU each
- Front burners measure 12"Wx12-1/2"D
- Back burners measure 12"Wx14-1/2"D
- Flashtube technology uses (1) pilot for every (2) burners
- 36" wide right flushed griddle
- 20,000 BTU and single manual control for every 12" wide area
- 7/8" thick fry top with 4" wide grease trough
- (2) standard ovens use 35,000 BTU each
- Porcelain bottom and door panel
- Each oven with (2) racks and (4) rack positions
- Temperature set between 250°F and 500°F
- Easy-to-pull crumb tray
- (4) 6" adjustable legs included
- LP or natural gas (options available)
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 4 out of 7 in 72" Com Gas Ranges W/ Griddles.
|Yield:||1" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 46|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.