Wolf Ranges C72-SS-12B Challenger XL Gas Range, 72"W - 2 Standard Ovens, 12 Burners
Built To Last and Save On Energy Costs
The Wolf Ranges C72-SS-12B Challenger XL Gas Range is perfect for every commercial kitchen from cafes and pizzerias to schools and hospitals. The range is built to tackle all of the challenges you throw at it with ease and efficiency while it saves up to 50% on gas (while in idle). Two (2) standard ovens offer large baking space to accommodate two large pans front to back and features a heavy-duty +200°F to +500°F thermostat with "low" heat setting for a real Baker's paradise in every sense.
Operate with confidence with the Wolf Ranges C72-SS-12B! The stainless steel front, sides, backriser, and lift-off high shelf and porcelain interior is durable to withstand the demands of a busy commercial kitchen. The range features a fully welded frame and 6" stainless steel adjustable legs. Twelve (12) cast iron open top burners each feature lift-off burner heads and 30,000 BTU/hr for quick, efficient cooking. Burners in the front measure 12"x12-1/2" and 12" x 14-1/2" in the rear. Two 35,000 BTU/hr. baker's depth standard oven cavity allow plenty of room for operators to prepare delicious dishes for a crowd. Two oven racks and four rack positions for each oven make it easy to customize to your needs. 1" rear gas connection and pressure regulator. Available in natural or LP gas. 430 total BTU. Overall measures: 58"H x 72"W x 34"D.
- 72" wide gas range
- 12 cast iron, lift-off burners
- Two standard depth ovens
- Thermostat adjusts from 250°F to 500°F
- Porcelain interiors
- 120V fan for even air and temperature speed
- Heavy duty cool touch oven door handle
- MIG welded frame
- Stainless steel front, sides, back riser, lift-off high shelf
- Manual ignition controls
- Shrouded flash tube pilot system (one pilot per two burners)
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 69 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Yield:||1" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 46|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.