Wolf Ranges C60-SS-6B-24GT-N Challenger XL 60"W, 2 Standard Ovens, 6 Burners
Built To Last and Save On Energy Costs
Cook a variety of meals with the Wolf Ranges C60-SS-6B-24GT-N Challenger XL Gas Range. This heavy-duty piece of equipment is ideal for restaurants, hotel and dine-ins to quickly prepare food in large batches. The gas range includes one (1) griddle, two (2) standard ovens and six (6) burners. A 4"W grease trough is located at front of the griddle to collect grease. An extra-wide crumb tray is positioned underneath the griddle to collect food debris and oil.
Wolf Ranges Challenger XL with (6) burners let its users cook different meals at the same time. The front burners measure 12"Wx12-1/2"D and back burners measure 12"Wx14-1/2"D that allows the users to accommodate large pots and pans. These open top burners use 278,000 BTU. Every two (2) burners have one (1) pilot for ignition that uses 50% less gas when idle. These cast iron burners have lift-off heads that make the cleaning process simple.
Wolf Ranges Gas Range features two (2) standard ovens that use 32,000 BTU each. These ovens include two (2) racks each that can be adjusted in four (4) different positions to accommodate full-size sheet pans. The oven doors have spring mechanism for an easy access. The oven temperature can be adjusted from 250°F to 500°F with low setting option using the thermostat. This gas range by Wolf Ranges has a rear gas connection with pressure regulator and two (2) gas options - LP and natural.
Main Features Include:
- Wolf Ranges C60-SS-6B-24GT-N Challenger XL Gas Range used in restaurants, hotel and dine-ins to cook a variety of meals
- (1) griddle, (2) standard ovens and (6) burners
- 24"W griddle
- 4"W grease trough located at front
- Crumb tray to collect food debris and oil
- (6) open top burners
- Front burners measure 12"Wx12-1/2"D and back burners measure 12"Wx14-1/2"D
- Every (2) burners have (1) pilot ignition that uses 50% less gas when idle
- Lift-off heads make cleaning
- (2) standard ovens use 32,000 BTU each
- (2) racks, adjustable in (4) different positions
- Thermostat to regulate temperature from 250°F to 500°F with low setting option
- 1" rear gas connection with pressure regulator
- (2) gas options - LP and natural
- Overall dimensions: 60"Wx34.75"Dx58"H
- Weight: 1000 lbs
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 9 out of 29 in 60"Com Gas Rng-24"Grdl& 6 Brnr.
|Ovens:||Standard | Baker's|
|Yield:||1" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 46|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.