Wolf C36C-2B24CB Challenger XL Gas Range
Built To Last and Save On Energy Costs
The Wolf C36C-2B24CB Challenger XL gas range has a fully welded frame with a stainless steel front, sides and backriser. This restaurant range has two open top burners with heavy duty cast grates, and a powerful charbroiler. This unit also features an oven with a temperature range from 250°F to 500°F (choice of one standard or one convection oven). Included with the Challenger XL range are two oven racks, two rack guide sets and four rack positions. The Wolf C36C-2B24CB is in stock and available with free shipping from Central Restaurant Products.
- Burners: 2 open burners with 30,000 BTU each
- Oven: Option of (1) standard or (1) convection oven with 35,000 BTU
- Charbroiler: Four burners each with 16,000 BTU
- Type: Available in Natural or LP gas
- Yield: 3⁄4" rear gas connection
- Legs: 6" adjustable
- Height: 58" (including 6" adjustable legs)
- Width: 36"W
- Depth: 34"
- Burners: 12" x 121⁄2" in the front and 12" x 141⁄2" in the back
- Weight: 660 lbs.
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 9 out of 30 in 36" Commercial Gas Ranges.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Yield:||3⁄4" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 46|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.