Wisco 561 - Deluxe Pizza/Multipurpose Oven
Cook everything from pizzas to pretzels and sandwiches!
The Wisco 561 is a deluxe countertop oven with thermostat controls. Pizzerias, bakeries and more can use this feature to control temperatures from +150°F to 650°F. This oven can cook pizzas with up to a 16" diameter with thin, thick and self-rising doughs. In addition to pizzas, the Wisco 561 allows your foodservice to expand your menu by cooking pretzels, sandwiches and more! Simply load them in the top and go. Keep track of time with an easy-to-use 30 minute digital timer that includes a "hold" function. The oven is great for commercial settings in both back or front of the house placement with attractive brushed stainless steel outer housing. Plus, you're guaranteed long life with an aluminized steel inner housing which also protects against corrosion. Clean up is a breeze with a removable clean out tray. A flip-up handle design allows for easier storage.
- 235⁄8"W x 191⁄2"D x 191⁄2"H
- Opening: 27⁄8" x 171⁄2"
- Grill/Rack: 17"W x 17"D
- LED Display
- Adjustable thermostat +150°F to 650°F
- 30 Min. digital display timer
- One-touch setting with time and temp memory
- Long life calrod heating elements
- 1700 Watts
- 14.2 Amps
ONE YEAR REPLACEMENT/EXCHANGE WARRANTY
Product ranks 2 out of 29 in Countertop Electric Pizza Oven.
|Capacity:||16" Diam. pizza|
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Cord & Plug:||41⁄2'|
|Temp Range:||+150°F to +650°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 103|
|Super Saver Shipping:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the length of the power cord?
Besides daily cleaning, what can I do to help keep the bottom crumb tray clean?
- To avoid hard, dried on product or grease from getting on your tray, you can use a sheet of aluminum foil to help catch any droppings.
Is the deluxe oven 963-018 is NSF with an NSF sticker on it? Also, does the manufacturer sell an optional baking pan?
- The 963-018 deluxe pizza oven is not NSF-certified. It is, however, UL listed and carries the UL logo. Wisco does not manufacture a baking pan specifically for this unit.