Wisco 561 - Deluxe Pizza/Multipurpose Oven
Cook everything from pizzas to pretzels and sandwiches!
Bake pizza, cakes, calzones, and much more in the Wisco 561 Deluxe Multipurpose Oven. This countertop oven has a compact design and can easily be adjusted anywhere in the kitchen without taking too much space. There is a 17"Wx17"D grill/rack that can adjust up to 16" diam. thick, thin, or self-rising donuts for preparing pizza. The rack interior has an LED lighting that helps user keep a check on food while it's getting cooked. The grill compartment is insulated for heat retention. For the production of radiant heat inside the oven, there are Calrod® heating elements that use 1700 Watts for efficient performance. The rack comes with a flip-up handle for easy handling and storage of food. There is a detachable clean-out tray underneath the rack for collecting food debris and crumbs. The adjustable thermostat maintains temperature between 150°F to 650°F with increments of 25°F for effective baking. There is a 30-minute digital timer and "HOLD" option so that the pizza can be prepared depending on the need of operator. The pizza oven comes with one-touch quick setting along with temperature and time memory for user-friendly operations.
Wisco Deluxe Oven comes in a brushed stainless steel exterior to withstand daily use. Aluminum steel interior of the oven prevents corrosion and rust assuring a lasting performance. Wisco pizza oven comes with 4-1/2 ft power cord and plug for quick installation and requires a 120V, 14.2 amps electrical connection. It operates in the most efficient manner when used with an independent branch circuit.
Main Features Include:
- Wisco 561 Deluxe Multipurpose Oven is used to bake pizza, cakes, calzones, and sandwiches
- Compact design can be placed without taking too much space
- 17"Wx17"D grill/rack adjusts up to 16" diam. thick, thin, or self-rising donuts
- Interior has LED lighting to keep a check on food
- Insulated grill compartment for heat retention
- Calrod® heating elements produce radiant heat inside
- Flip-up handle for easy handling and storage of food
- Detachable clean-out tray for collecting food debris and crumbs
- Adjustable thermostat maintains temperature between 150°F to 650°F with increments of 25°F
- 30-minute digital timer and "HOLD" option for customized operations
- One-touch quick setting along with temperature and time memory for user-friendly operations
- Brushed stainless steel exterior
- Aluminum steel interior prevents corrosion and rust
- 1700 Watts for efficient performance
- 4-1/2 ft power cord and plug set included
- Requires 120V, 14.2 amps electrical connection
- Efficient when operated on independent branch circuit
- Opening: 2-7/8"x17-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 23-5/8"Wx19-1/2"Dx19-1/2"H
- Weight: 42 lbs
ONE YEAR REPLACEMENT/EXCHANGE WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 26 In Countertop Electric Pizza Ovens.
|Capacity:||16" Diam. pizza|
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Cord & Plug:||41⁄2'|
|Interior:||27⁄8" x 171⁄2" Opening|
|Style:||Countertop Pizza Oven|
|Temp Range:||+150°F to +650°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 103|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the length of the power cord?
Besides daily cleaning, what can I do to help keep the bottom crumb tray clean?
- To avoid hard, dried on product or grease from getting on your tray, you can use a sheet of aluminum foil to help catch any droppings.
Is the deluxe oven 963-018 is NSF with an NSF sticker on it? Also, does the manufacturer sell an optional baking pan?
- The 963-018 deluxe pizza oven is not NSF-certified. It is, however, UL listed and carries the UL logo. Wisco does not manufacture a baking pan specifically for this unit.