Winco TN713 Butter Server 6 Serrated Blade, Plastic Handle
The Winco TN713 Butter Spreader is a kitchen knife perfect for spreading butter and jam on freshly baked bread. This butter spreader has a 6” long, serrated blade that makes it great for cutting bread as well. The Butter Spreader features a dark brown plastic handle that keeps the butter spreader light weight and easy to use. It is also extremely easy to clean and lasts longer, which improves efficiency and reliability in the kitchen. The stainless-steel blade has a rounded tip, making the spreading process simpler and more ideal for cutting thin portions.
Main features of the Winco TN713 Butter Spreader are:
- Butter spreader, bread slicer
- 6” long blade, 8” total length
- Serrated, rounded tip, stainless-steel blade
- Dark brown plastic handle, dishwasher safe
- 24 each per inner case
- 240 each per master case
For additional questions, please speak with one of our helpful Product Consultants at 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Live Chat' button.
Image shown may reflect a different configuration of this product than described. Please see features section or talk to a Product Consultant for details.
This Product Ranks 48 Out Of 112 In Dinner Knives.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.