Waring WPO750 Double Deck Countertop Pizza Oven, Electric
Maintains Heat for Longer
Easily and quickly bake artisan style pizzas with the Waring WPO750 pizza oven! The countertop model pizza oven features two decks each with separate doors that feature ceramic plates to bake pizzas up to 18" in diameter. The stainless steel exterior is durable to withstand daily use and the aluminized steel interior reflects heat to speed cooking times. The fully insulated interior retains heat and to save on energy costs! The countertop model has two independent chambers with their own deck controls, which can operate at different temperatures at the same time anywhere between +150°F and +840°. Each of the independent doors feature a glass front to allow the product to be checked with the aid of the chamber light without having to open the door and interrupt the baking process by releasing heat. The separate 30 minute electric timer for each chamber audibly alerts operators in order to be heard in a busy kitchen. The pizza oven features independent on/off controls for both the top and bottom heating elements in each chamber. 4" adjustable legs. NSF Listed.
- Weight: 68 lbs.
- Width: 27"
- Depth: 28"
- Height: 25"
- Double deck pizza oven
- Countertop style
- Electric power type
- Voltage: 240V, single phase Ceramic plates in independent cooking chambers bake pizzas up to 18" dia. each
- Stainless steel exterior; aluminized steel interior
- Fully insulated to save energy
- Dependent controls for each chamber
- Separate glass doors for each chamber
- 3200 watts
- NSF and UL listed
- Temperature Range: +150°F to +840°F
- 4" adjustable legs
- 3' cord and plug included
LIMITED ONE YEAR ON-SITE WARRANTY
Product ranks 6 out of 29 in Countertop Electric Pizza Oven.
|Capacity:||(2) 18" Pizzas|
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel Exterior|
|Cord & Plug:||3' cord and plug|
|Temp Range:||+150°F to +840°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 103|
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it cook an 18" pie?
- Depends on frozen or fresh. 5-7 minutes fresh and 8-10 frozen at 450-500 degrees. Amount of toppings as well as thickness of dough may affect cooking time.
Is there an oven light?
Do you need to cook on a pan?
- No. You can cook directly on the stone.
What is the warranty?
- The unit comes with a 1 year onsite warranty. Please call the number on the back of the unit.