Waring WPO700 Double Deck Countertop Pizza Oven, One Door
Maintains Heat for Longer
The Waring WPO700 commercial pizza oven is a double deck model. Fully insulated stainless steel exterior helps keep heat inside the oven. This countertop model has one door and chamber, which contains two decks. Its ceramic decks can each hold up to 18"Diam. pizzas. The chamber interior is made from aluminized steel and comes with an interior light. Manual 30-minute electric timer has an audible alert in order to be heard in a busy kitchen. The Waring WPO750 has a temperature range of +150°F to +840°F. It includes independent on/off controls for both top and bottom heating elements. This unit comes with 4" adjustable legs. NSF listed. Central Restaurant Products has the Waring WPO750 commercial pizza oven in stock and ready to ship.
- Weight: 68 lbs.
- Width: 27"
- Depth: 28"
- Height: 21"
- Voltage: 240V, single phase
- 3200 watts
- NSF and UL listed
- Temperature Range: +150°F to +840°F
- 4" adjustable legs
- Holds 18"Diam. pizza
- Double deck
- One door
- 3' cord and plug included
LIMITED ONE YEAR ON-SITE WARRANTY
Product ranks 8 out of 29 in Countertop Electric Pizza Oven.
|Cord & Plug:||3' cord and plug|
|Temp Range:||+150°F to +840°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 103|
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it cook an 18" pie?
- Depends on frozen or fresh. 5-7 minutes fresh and 8-10 frozen at 450-500 degrees. Amount of toppings as well as thickness of dough may affect cooking time.
Is there an oven light?
Do you need to cook on a pan?
- No. You can cook directly on the stone.
What is the warranty?
- The unit comes with a 1 year onsite warranty. Please call the number on the back of the unit.