Waring WPO700 Heavy-Duty Double-Deck Pizza Oven - Single Chamber
Maintains Heat for Longer
Make fresh, delicious baked pizza or other hot snacks with the Waring WPO700 double-deck pizza oven. Its ceramic pizza decks hold two 18" diameter pizzas and accommodate standard, half-size sheet pans. Fully insulated, stainless steel exterior with a consistent interior temperature. Perfect for smaller establishments such as cafes, health clubs, or concession stands.
- Temperature range of 150°F/66°C – 840°F/449°C
- Ceramic pizza decks hold two 18" diameter pizzas
- Accommodates standard, half-size sheet pans
- 4" adjustable legs
LIMITED ONE YEAR ON-SITE WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 18 Out Of 26 In Countertop Electric Pizza Ovens.
|Cord & Plug:||3' cord and plug|
|Temp Range:||+150°F to +840°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 103|
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it cook an 18" pie?
- Depends on frozen or fresh. 5-7 minutes fresh and 8-10 frozen at 450-500 degrees. Amount of toppings as well as thickness of dough may affect cooking time.
Is there an oven light?
Do you need to cook on a pan?
- No. You can cook directly on the stone.
What is the warranty?
- The unit comes with a 1 year onsite warranty. Please call the number on the back of the unit.