Waring WPO500 Electric Pizza Deck Oven, Single, 26"W
Maintains Heat for Longer
This electric Waring WPO500 is a pizza oven. It is a countertop model. This Waring WPO500, known as a deck oven, is a single deck. This feature is ceramic. This Waring WPO500 holds one 18"Diam. pizza. It features a manual 30 minute timer with audible alert. This pizza oven, Waring WPO500 has independent on/off switchers for top and bottom heating elements. This unit has a +150°F to +840°F temperature range. This commercial Waring WPO500 has a stainless steel construction. It features an aluminized steel interior that is fully insulated. This Waring WPO500 is stackable with 4" adjustable legs. It is 120V (1800 watts), 26"Wx28"Dx16"H and weighs 137 lbs. Central Restaurant Products offers this Waring WPO500 at a great price!
This Waring WPO500 has these main features:
- Countertop single deck pizza oven with ceramic deck
- Holds (1) 18"Diam. pizza
- Stainless steel exterior, aluminized steel interior (insulated)
- 120V, 1800 watts, 26"Wx28"Dx16"H, 137 lbs
LIMITED ONE YEAR ON-SITE WARRANTY
Product ranks 12 out of 29 in Countertop Electric Pizza Oven.
|Cord & Plug:||3' cord and plug|
|Temp Range:||+150°F to +840°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 103|
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it cook an 18" pie?
- Depends on frozen or fresh. 5-7 minutes fresh and 8-10 frozen at 450-500 degrees. Amount of toppings as well as thickness of dough may affect cooking time.
Is there an oven light?
Do you need to cook on a pan?
- No. You can cook directly on the stone.
What is the warranty?
- The unit comes with a 1 year onsite warranty. Please call the number on the back of the unit.