Walk In Cooler - Remote, Quick Ship 8 ft. x 8 ft., With Floor
Holds Temperatures Even With Frequent Door Openings to Reduce Your Energy Costs
The Nor-Lake KL7788 is a walk-in cooler that delivers maximum storage space and versatility at a commercial setup. An ideal addition for the hotels, healthcare facilities, and restaurants; the Kold Locker™ walk-in helps make good use of vacant kitchen space as it is designed for indoor use only. The unit is made of 26-gauge stucco embossed coated galvanized steel to ensure maximum wear- and corrosion-resistance. This walk-in cooler has an aluminum floor that gives sufficient height to the unit and seals the entire structure. The modular panels are foamed-in-place with EPA-compliant polyurethane insulation for optimum cooling and temperature retention.
This walk-in cooler has (1) 78" high door with a spring-assist hinge and spring-loaded closer for positive seal. The self-closing doors had a deadbolt locking handle and independent key feature for easy operation and food safety after hours. The unit has a door heater wire that protects the magnetic gasket from frost build-up. The high-output LED light is mounted above the door and does not interfere with products of shelving.
The Nor-Lake walk-in cooler has a remote Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system that uses R-449A refrigerant to keep the contents cool for a long period of time. The temperature of the cooler is maintained at 35°F and can be monitored by the bright temperature display. The electronic automatic defrost is included to keep the cooler frost-free. This unit has an automatic condensate vaporizer that eliminates the need for a drain line to remove excess water. It requires a 120V, 60 Hz, 1-phase electrical connection that is wired to the junction box.
Main Features Include:
- Store food at optimum holding temperature
- Equipped with aluminum floor for optimum height
- 26-gauge stucco embossed coated galvanized steel construction
- Panels foamed-in-place with polyurethane insulation
- Remote Capsule Pak™ refrigeration
- R-449A refrigerant circulated throughout section
- Single door with spring-loaded closer
- Deadbolt locking handle and independent key
- Inside safety release for user safety
- Low-profile LED light for maximum visibility
- Temperature maintained at 35°F
- Bright temperature display included
- Automatic condensate vaporizer
- Electrical connection: 120V, 60 Hz, 1-phase
- Overall dimensions: 8'Wx8'Dx7'-7"H
OUTSTANDING 18 MONTH PARTS/LABOR/SERVICE, 15 YEAR PANEL WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 18 In Walk-In Coolers With Remote Refrigeration.
|Temp Range:||+35°F to +38°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 37|