Walco 6505 - Dinner Fork - Discretion Collection - 7-5/16" Long - Heavy Weight
The timeless design of the Walco 6505 Discretion Dinner Fork adds an upscale appeal to the dining experience.
Walco Discretion™ Flatware is characterized by its timeless fiddleback handle design that adds an upscale appeal to the dining experience.
Features of the Walco 6505 Discretion Dinner Fork Include:
- Durable heavy weight design that won't easily bend or warp
- High quality 18/0 stainless steel construction
- 75/16" long
- Sold two (2) dozen per case
Click here to view all Walco Discretion flatware.
Traditional dinner forks are a standard among table place settings, used for the main course. View our Flatware Buying Guide to learn more about different flatware types and styles, as well as usage suggestions and care and maintenance tips.
For more information about Walco's diverse assortment of flatware patterns and dining solutions, call 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Chat' button - to connect with a foodservice product expert.
|Case Pack:||2 dz.|
|Construction Material:||18/0 stainless steel|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.