Vulcan VRH8 Cook and Hold Oven - Single Stack, 25-1/2"Wx42-1/2"H
Intuitive Cooking Controls with Easy-To-Use Knobs
Single Stack Cook and Hold Oven uses gently recirculated heat (low speed fan) that moves uniformly and consistently around food, resulting in naturally browned and flavorful meats, moist and appetizing seafood and colorful and nutritious vegetables. Low heat allows for roasting and rethermalizing without oven hoods in most areas. Engineered corner post for maximum durability. Cooks by time then automatically converts to holding temperature. Doors are field reversible with pre-drilled holes. Door features magnetic door latch and heavy duty hinges that secure into an integrated steel frame to prevent sagging. Includes 5" heavy duty casters, two with brakes. 251⁄2"Wx33"Dx431⁄2"H. Cord and plug included. 170 lbs.
- All stainless steel construction, fully insulated with 2" of insulation in top and 1" in sides, back and bottom
- Cooks at 100°F to 250°F; holds at +100°F to +190°F
- On/Off switch and knobs to set cooking time, cooking temperature and holding temperature
- Each compartment holds (8) 18"x26" sheet pans or (16) 12"x20" steam table pans on 3" centers
- Includes three wire shelves per compartment, with eight cooking positions on 3" centers
- Dual voltage 208/240V, 2,253 for 208V | 3,000 for 240V, single phase
Other Great Features:
- Gentle air movement produces natural browning and consistent oven temperatures
- Slow roasting produces more finished product to sell
- Easy to use knob controls
- 250°F thermostat allows roasting and rethermalization without oven hoods in most areas
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY, LIFETIME ON HEATING ELEMENTS
Product ranks 1 out of 22 in Commercial Rotisserie Ovens.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Pan Capacity:||(8) 18x26 Pans|
|Watts:||2,253 for 208V | 3,000 for 240V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 68|