Vulcan VG30 Manual Tilting Gas Skillet - 30 Gallon
Use this workhorse to prepare large quantities of food in a variety of methods.
The Vulcan VG30 tilt skillet saves operators time and money while offering flexibility in cooking. The 30 gallon skillet is gas powered and manual tilt operation. Get get from you buck with this workhorse for your commercial kitchen with the ability to grill, fry, simmer and braise vegetables, meats, soups, and sauces! The ability to fully tilt the skillet to completely empty product eliminate product waste while the Coved corners make cleaning a breeze. Embossed gallon markings inside of the skillet allow quick measurements. Elements shut off when tilted 5°. Stainless steel cooking surface bonded to 1⁄2" thick steel plate and stainless steel spring assists cover with full-width handle. The skillet operates with solid state temperature controls. Braising pan's dimensions are 36"Wx 35-1/2"Dx40-1/2"H, including 12"H adjustable legs. Available in natural or LP gas. Electronic ignition system, requires a 120V connection. This unit weighs 630 lbs. Power tilt (#515-098) upgrade for this Vulcan VG30 must be ordered with original purchase.
This Vulcan VG30 has these main features:
- Front hinged polished stainless steel pan body
- 30,000 BTU per 12" width of cooking surface
- Stops in place for vented cooking
- Water tight controls and enclosures
- 3/4" gas connection
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 25 In Tilt Skillets Braising Pans And Accessories.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Size:||29"W x 23"D Cooking Surface|
|Temp Range:||+50°F to +425°F|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 87|
|Installation Type:||Floor Model|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.