Vulcan VE40 - 40 Gallon Manual Tilting Skillet, Electric
Use This Workhorse to Prepare Large Quantities of Food in a Variety of Methods
Add efficiency and effectiveness in the kitchen with the Vulcan VE40 Electric Tilting Skillet. This skillet is perfect for cooking all sorts of vegetables, meat, soups, and stock. With a 40 gallon capacity, it is designed for every busy kitchen environment and can be used to fry, grill, simmer, or braise anything comfortably. Featuring embedded heating elements along with FastBatch rapid heating technology, this skillet ensures uniform heat distribution and improved performance. Simple to use, all that a chef has to do is tilt the skillet completely after food is cooked to collect it without any wastage. Pouring food becomes easy with the fold down pan support and lip straining of this equipment. Under the pouring lip, there is a receiving pan mounted for collecting food debris and particles. Embossed gallon and liter markings make it easy for the user to measure ingredients. The coved corners with an anti-stick finish help in cleaning the unit easily. < br />
Vulcans Tilting Skillet has a manual anti-jamming pan lifting machine along with a handle for smooth operations. For heat retention and energy conservation, cooking surface of the skillet is attached to a steel plate with 1/2 thickness. Elements of the unit shut down on their own as soon as the pan is lifted at an angle more than 5° for added safety. Solid state temperature control makes it easy for the user to regulate the cooking settings and temperature of the skillet. Thermostat of the unit can be adjusted from 50°F to 425°F. The watertight enclosure and push buttons make it easy for users to operate.
Main Features Include:
- Vulcan model VE40 Electric Titling Skillet is ideal for commercial kitchens
- Stainless steel construction for durability and efficiency
- Capacity: 40 gallon
- Suitable for grilling, braising, simmering, and frying purposes
- Embedded heating elements and FastBatch rapid heating technology for better performance and uniform heat distribution
- Coved corners with anti-stick finish for users safety
- Embossed liter and gallon marking for accurate measurement of ingredients
- Pouring lip and fold down pan support for emptying the skillet content easily and reducing wastage
- 1/2 thick plate underneath the cooking surface for heat retention and less energy consumption
- Pan support attached below the pouring lip for collecting dropped food debris and particles
- Solid state temperature controls with thermostat changeable from 50°F to 425°F
- Water tight controls with enclosures for smooth operations
- Pan can be tilted completely with up to 30 crank revolutions
- Elements of the skillet turn off once the pan is lifted beyond the angle of 5°
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 25 In Tilt Skillets Braising Pans And Accessories.
|Amps:||25-39 Amps Per Line|
|Phase:||Single or Three Phase|
|Temp Range:||+50° - +425°F|
|Voltage:||208V | 240V | 480V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 87|
|Installation Type:||Floor Model|
|Made in the USA:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.