Vulcan VCH16 Cook and Hold Oven - Double Stack, 26"Wx72-1/2"H
Low Temperature Allows for Increased Productivity and Delicious Results
The Vulcan VCH16 is a cook and hold oven that is ideal to prepare the best-selling dishes and keep them hot until service. Serving three purposes in one, this commercial oven is an essential addition for most commercial setups like hotels, restaurants, cafes, and dine-ins to cook, hold, and rethermalize food items. The full-height, double deck unit includes two sections so that the chefs can cook dishes and hold cooked meals separately to avoid confusion. The sections with half doors have a magnetic latch for a secure seal. These sections include (4) wire pan grids and (10) sets of detachable tray slides to prepare meals in large quantities, especially during rush hours. The unit can hold up to (32) steam table pans or (16) sheet pans.
Ensuring durability and reliability, this oven is made of 20-gauge stainless steel. The steel frame of this commercial unit is integrated for maximum strength. The top has 2" insulation with 1" insulation on the bottom and sides to prevent heat loss and hold or cook the food at optimum temperature. The low-speed fan assures uniform heat distribution throughout the cabinet for natural caramelizing and browning of food without shrinkage.
The cooking temperature of this oven can be set up to 350°F and the holding temperature can be set up to 250°F. The knob controls are used to set the cooking/holding temperature and time for user convenience. These controls are programmable with 9 different programs for easy operation. The LED digital display shows time, cook, hold, and cabinet temperature.
The Vulcan Oven comes equipped with a 6 ft cord and NEMA 6-50P plug and requires a 208/240V, 50/60 Hz, 1-phase electrical connection. The unit has (4) 5" casters that include 2 rigid and 2 swivel with brakes for maximum support and stability.
Main Features Include:
- Prepare dishes and keep them hot till service
- Used to cook, hold, and rethermalize
- (2) half doors with magnetic latch for secure seal
- (4) wire pan grids and (10) tray slide sets
- Holds up to (32) steam table pans or (16) sheet pans
- Made of 20-gauge stainless steel for durability
- Integrated steel frame for maximum strength
- 2"top insulation and 1" bottom and sides insulation
- Low-speed fan assures uniform heat distribution
- Cook temperature adjustable up to 350°F
- Holding temperature adjustable up to 250°F
- Knob controls to set cooking/holding temperature and time
- Programmable with 9 different programs
- LED display shows time, cook, hold, and cabinet temperature
- 6 ft cord and NEMA 6-50P plug set
- Electrical connection: 208/240V, 50/60 Hz, 1-phase
- (4) 5" casters includes 2 rigid and 2 swivel with brakes
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY, LIFETIME ON HEATING ELEMENTS
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 10 In Cook And Hold Ovens.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Casters / Legs:||5" casters|
|Pan Capacity:||(16) 18"x26"|
|Watts:||5,700 for 208V | 7,590 for 240V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 68|