Vulcan VCCG60 Steel Plate Gas Griddle - 60"W, 5 Burners, 137,500 BTU
The Vulcan VCCG60 is a gas griddle that comes with free start up by Hobart Sales & Service. The VCCG series comes with either a steel plate, a rapid recovery composite plate or a chrome plate. The steel plate is durable, great for proteins, sandwiches and vegetables. The Rapid Recovery Composite combines an aluminum core interior with a 304ss exterior, transfers heat five times faster, has even heating surface, is easy to clean and great for high volume applications. The Chrome plate is great for display cooking concepts, is very presentable even after use, offers excellent food release properties, is easy to clean and great for delicate products like eggs and fish. The series also has two burner type options. Atmospheric, or ‘U Shaped’, burners are traditional industry standard burners while infrared burners are more efficient, transfers heat more evenly and quickly across the plate surface resulting in more consistent cook times and greater throughput, while also reducing gas usage by 12-20%. Temperatures can range from +150°F to +450°F. Solid state controls every 12” and a 4”H backsplash with tapered side splashes. This model also has a front grease trough and grease drawer. The heavy duty griddle is NSF listed and made in the USA, offered with free shipping!
Other Great Features:
- Unique plate material allows for exceptional temperature control, maximum surface utilization, exceptional heat recovery and clean up that's comparable to chrome
- Solid state controls offer precision control
- Low profile
- ~Made in the USA~
- The unique material for this product is exclusive to Vulcan
- Ease of clean-up similar to chrome without the sensitivity or substantial cost
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
|Construction Material:||Steel cooking surface|
|Griddle Plate:||1" thick|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the biggest advantage of a Vulcan VCCG gas grill?
- The snap action thermostat is imbedded directly into the plate allowing for a more accurate and responsive temperature.