Vulcan VCBB36S 36" Heavy Duty Gas Range, Charbroiler Top, Standard Oven
The Vulcan VCBB36S is a 36" wide charbroiler gas range designed for use in restaurants, hotels, and cafes to prepare food in large volume while making good use of the space in any commercial kitchen. This 36"W heavy-duty gas range has a stainless steel construction that assures durability and resists corrosion. The charbroiler comes with six (6) burners that provide it with 99,000 BTU per hour of intense heating for efficient performance. Each burner has an independent pilot and control system that allows the users to cook different food items simultaneously. It features char-radiants with slanted cast iron grates for maximum output. Each pair of burners is provided an individual control. The supercharger burner dividers on top allows to reduce heat transfer and increase cooking capability with effective multi-zone cooking. The 4" stainless steel stub riser on top of this gas range protects walls from water and oil splashes.
The Vulcan heavy-duty gas range has a porcelain cavity that prevents rusting and makes the cleaning process easy. The heavy-duty stainless steel base door with counter-weight hinges allow for easy access. This oven comes with one (1) rack that can be adjusted in three (3) different positions for convenience. The thermostat controls the temperature and maintains it between 150°F to 550°F which can be regulated using the side-mounted knob. This oven features 50,000 BTU of heating power
The Vulcan gas range includes a 1-1/4" diam. gas manifold at front and 3/4" gas connection at the back. There are two (2) gas options available in natural and LP. The gas range has 6" stainless steel legs that can be adjusted to level the unit depending on kitchen space.
- Vulcan VCBB36S Charbroiler Top and Standard Oven is designed for restaurants, hotels, and cafes to prepare food in large volume
- 36"W heavy-duty gas range has stainless steel construction for durability and corrosion prevention
- Charbroiler with (6) burners
- 99,000 BTU per hour
- Each burner has independent pilot and control system
- Heavy-duty cast iron char-radiants
- Slanted cast iron grates
- Supercharger burner dividers
- 4" stub riser protects walls from water and oil splashes
- Standard Oven has porcelain cavity to prevent rusting
- Heavy-duty door with counter-weight hinges for easy access
- (1) rack can be adjusted in (3) different positions
- Thermostat controls temperature and holds it between 150°F to 550°F
- 50,000 BTU oven with porcelain interior for easy cleaning
- 1-1/4" diam. front gas manifold and 3/4" gas connection at rear
- Available in two (2) gas options natural and LP
- 6" stainless steel legs with bulleted feet
- Oven dimensions: 27"Wx27"Dx13"H
- Overall dimensions: 36"Wx36.75"Dx36"H
- Weight: 685 lbs.
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 6 Out Of 20 In Heavy Duty Ranges.
|Interior:||27"W x 27"D x 13"H|
|Temp Range:||+150°F to +550°F|
|Type:||Floor Model Charbroiler|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 44|
|Usage Level:||Medium Duty|
|Made in the USA:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do after I install my Vulcan unit
- Contact your local Hobart Sales and Service office for a no charge start up on your new Vulcan equipment
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.