Vulcan VCBB36S 36" Heavy Duty Gas Range, Charbroiler Top, Standard Oven
The Vulcan VCBB36S heavy duty gas range is 36"W and comes with a charbroiler top and standard oven. It features a stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base and stub back. There are six burners, totaling 99,000 BTU/hr. This model features heavy duty slant cast grates and char-radiants with stainless steel super-charger burner dividers. The standard oven has a porcelain cavity, and operates at 50,000 BTU/hr. It has a temperature range of +150°F to +550°F. The oven has three rack positions and is supplied with one rack. Its oven door is heavy duty with counter weight door hinges. The VCBB36S sits on 6" adjustable stainless steel legs. Optional casters are available (Model #515-901). See accessories tab below for more info. This unit is NSF listed. Please specify natural or LP gas. Vulcan's heavy duty line of ranges are modular for easy installation. Call your product consultant to assist in the configuration of your Vulcan heavy duty cooking line up. Central Restaurant Products offers free shipping on the Vulcan VCBB36S heavy duty gas range with charbroiler top.
Note: image shown depicts Model #515-896 with optional casters. Actual product will have a charbroiler top and 6" legs.
- Weight: 685 lbs.
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 36.75"
- Height: 36"
- Oven Interior Width: 27"
- Oven Interior Depth: 27"
- Oven Interior Height: 13"
- Gas Type: Natural or LP
- Charbroiler Top: 99,000 BTU/hr. (6 burners)
- Standard oven: 50,000 BTU/hr. burner
- Porcelain oven cavity with heavy duty oven door
- Heavy duty slant cast grates and char-radiants
- 4" stainless steel stub riser
- Individual pilots and controls for each burner
- Three oven positions with (1) rack included
- 6" adjustable legs included
- 11⁄4" diameter front gas manifold with 3⁄4" rear gas connection (capped)
- NSF listed
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 6 Out Of 20 In Heavy Duty Ranges.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 44|
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do after I install my Vulcan unit
- Contact your local Hobart Sales and Service office for a no charge start up on your new Vulcan equipment
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.