Vulcan VC6GD Gas Convection Oven, Single Stack - Deep Depth
Roasts, Bakes, Warms and Rethermalizes
Single Stack, Deep Depth Gas Convection Oven's unique heat recovery system recirculates heated air while saving energy and reducing operating costs. 50/50 independent stainless steel doors with double pane windows open a full 180° for easy access. Interior light. Oven cool switch for rapid cool down. Units feature electronic spark ignition. 50,000 BTU. Natural or LP gas. 120V connection required for fan. 29"Wx20"H oven interior. 253⁄4"H Black painted legs. 40"Wx461⁄4"Dx563⁄4"H overall.
- Free start up by Hobart Sales & Service
- Stainless steel front, sides and top; porcelain enamel on 261⁄8"D steel oven interior
- +150°F to +500°F temperature range (solid state control)
- 60 minute manual timer
- One two-speed 1⁄2 HP fan
- 11 rack positions per oven
- Includes five oven racks per oven
- 6' cord and plug included
Stacked oven is shown in picture.
Other Great Features:
- Provides versatile performance and superior reliability at a cost normally associated with competitors' economy models
- Easy to use, independent doors allow for simultaneous opening or single door opening for inspection, utilizing fewer mechanical parts for lower cost of ownership
- Superior baking results, plenty of recovery power at 650°F and rethermalization without excessive drying of product--all while using significantly less energy than competitors
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 10 out of 36 in Single Stack Gas Convection Ovens.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 64|
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this gas convection oven?
- If you are ordering a gas convection oven and are located above 2,000 feet altitude, please contact us to ensure your oven is ordered correctly.