Vulcan VC6ED Single Stack Electric Convection Oven, Deep Depth
Roasts, Bakes, Warms and Rethermalizes
Easily cook for a crowd with the Vulcan VC6ED convection oven! The commercial oven is a single stack, deep depth style that is electric powered available in 208V or 240V, single or three phase. A unique heat recovery system recirculates heated air while saving energy and reducing operating costs. The 50/50 independent stainless steel doors open a full 180° for easy access and features double pane windows to easily view products without opening the oven door to release heat. The interior light makes it easy to see product and the oven cool switch for rapid cool down keep the kitchen cool once the oven is done being used. 40"Wx46-1/4"Dx56-3/4"H overall, with 253⁄4"H Black painted legs. 12,500 watts per oven.
- Free start up by Hobart Sales & Service
- Stainless steel front, sides and top; porcelain enamel on steel 261⁄8"D oven interior
- +150°F to +500°F temperature range (solid state control)
- 60 minute manual timer
- One two-speed 1⁄2 HP fan
- 11 rack positions per oven
- Includes five oven racks per oven
Other Great Features:
- Provides versatile performance and superior reliability at a cost normally associated with competitors' economy models
- Easy to use, independent doors allow for simultaneous opening or single door opening for inspection, utilizing fewer mechanical parts for lower cost of ownership
- Superior baking results, plenty of recovery power at 650°F and rethermalization without excessive drying of product--all while using significantly less energy than competitors
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 27 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Cord & Plug:||6'|
|Door Type:||Glass Doors|
|Interior:||29"W x 26-1/8"D x 20"H|
|Pan Capacity:||(5) 18x26 Pans|
|Phase:||single or three|
|Style:||Deep Depth, Single Deck|
|Temp Range:||+150°F to +500°F|
|Type:||Electric Convection Oven|
|Voltage:||208V | 240V | 480V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 64|
|Made in the USA:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this Vulcan oven need to be placed under a hood?
- Yes, this Vulcan oven needs to be placed under a hood in order to ensure compliance with fire code.