Vulcan VC66GD Convection Oven - Gas Oven - Double Stack
Roasts, Bakes, Warms and Rethermalizes
The Vulcan VC66GD Convection Oven works faster than conventional ovens! Now cooking will be easy and fun at your restaurant with this convention gas oven. It is a double-decked, full-size gas oven that allows roasting, warming, baking, and rethermalizing. The oven has fans for circulating air around the food which speeds the cooking process and distributes heat more evenly. The Vulcan oven features independent doors with 180 degree opening along with double pane windows for an easy view and access. Place the multi-functional oven in your kitchen for cooking and baking purposes as it also has a bakery oven with interior lighting. Each gas unit of this oven has a solid thermostat along with a timer of 60 minutes for you to control the cooking operations in a simple and precise manner. The temperature of each compartment ranges from 150 - 200 degrees Fahrenheit, so that you can cook or bake any dish you want. This Vulcan convection oven is also perfect to be placed in the school kitchen for preparing tasty food quickly and effortlessly.
The oven has 2 lights present inside the porcelain enamel interior. This porcelain interior makes it easier for you to clean it. Accommodate this beauty in your industrial kitchen to minimize the effort and save a lot of time. This convection oven can fit full-sized pans from left to right and front to back for increased capacity. It also has five nickel-plated Grab-n-Go racks that easily fit in 11 unique positions so that you can cook as per your own choice.
Both the units have two-speed fan motors for carrying out the process of recirculating heated air quickly. It increases the productivity and efficiency of your kitchen space. This convection oven features two dual pane windows with thermal glass, both enclosed with doors made from stainless steel. These windows help in decreasing the energy consumption along with keeping the outer door cool. Each door is independently operated to save energy as if both doors are always open together; it would lead to high energy consumption. You can always touch the door handles without worrying about getting your hands burnt.
Since this full-size oven unit is made from stainless steel, it delivers a sturdy performance and stays corrosion and rust-free. The legs of Vulcan double-door oven are made from stainless steel material. This unit, constructed with sturdy material helps decrease the level of stress in a busy environment and allow quick preparation of food. This convection oven measures 40" W x46 1/4" D x 70" H along with 29" W x 20" H interior, making it an ideal buy for the big restaurant and school kitchens. The multi-functional oven has 100,00 BTU heating capacity for increasing your cooking efficiency. You would require a 120V connection for operating this double stack oven.
Additional Features include:
- The Vulcan VC66GD model Convection Oven has a double stacking facility for cooking and baking
- The convection oven is made with stainless steel material giving it durability and safety from rust and corrosion
- The cooking temperature of individual unit ranges from 150 - 200 Fahrenheit
- There are a total of 5 oven racks in each compartment for cooking and baking dishes together
- The oven has a 60-minute timer for alerting the users about its activity
- There are independent doors along with double pane windows for easy usage
- The double-deck oven has a distinctive heat recovery system for the recirculation of heated air
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 21 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 64|
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this gas convection oven?
- If you are ordering a gas convection oven and are located above 2,000 feet altitude, please contact us to ensure your oven is ordered correctly.
How will this Vulcan double stack convection arrive to my facility once I have ordered it.
- This Vulcan convection oven will arrive as two separate oven decks. You will need to stack one on top of the other. Consult the installation manual for specific instructions.