Vulcan VC5GD LP Gas Convection Oven, Single Deck with Casters
Make cooking easier with the Vulcan VC5GD Gas Convection Oven. This unit with a stainless steel construction makes sure that there is no problem of corrosion and makes it long-lasting. Boasting 5 nickel-plated oven racks with 11 positions for the rack, the Vulcan Oven is an ideal equipment to suit the needs of your commercial kitchen. The temperature of the unit ranges from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit with solid-state controls to ensure even cooking of food. A 60-minute timer coupled with a loud alarm comes with the oven to ensure that food does not get overcooked. There is a cool switch in the oven to ensure rapid cooling after the work is done.
Doors of the oven have stainless steel construction and can be independently operated. These doors have double pane windows which can be removed to clean the unit properly by hands or in the dishwasher. These windows help in reducing energy consumption by the unit and ensures that the outdoor glass does not get too hot. The interior of the convection oven is made from porcelain enamel for efficient cleaning. It has a moisture vent for removing any moisture that is caused by frozen food items stored in the cooking chamber. Driven by 1/2 horsepower two-speed fan, this oven showcases efficiency and strength.
Overall dimensions of the unit are 40-1/8" W x 37" D x 56" H with 25-3/4" H painted legs, making it perfect to place anywhere in your commercial kitchen. Casters of the unit help in its easy displacement and stability.
- Vulcan model VC5GD Gas Convection Oven has a stainless steel construction for strength and durability
- Temperature of the unit can be regulated through solid state controls and ranges from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- The interior of oven has a porcelain enamel construction for easy cleaning and smooth finish
- There are five nickel-plated oven racks with 11 rack positions
- The doors of oven are independently operated for easy cooking
- Double pane windows of the oven helps in keeping exterior of the unit cool and saves energy
- The unit features a 60-minute timer along with an alarm to alert you and keep you updated with the cooking status
- Moisture vent of the unit helps in eliminating moisture content from the food
- There is an oven cool switch to cool down the unit rapidly
- The unit runs on 1/2 horsepower for efficiency
- Overall dimensions of the unit are 40-1/8" W x 37" D x 56" H
Included at No Additional Charge with the Central Edge Package ($447 Value): Free casters.
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR, THREE YEAR DOOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 29 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
|Temp Range:||+150°F to +500°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 63|
|Web Central Edge Description:||Included at No Additional Charge with the Central Edge Package ($447 Value): Free casters.|
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this gas convection oven?
- If you are ordering a gas convection oven and are located above 2,000 feet altitude, please contact us to ensure your oven is ordered correctly.