Vulcan VC5E Single Deck Electric Convection Oven with Legs, 240V
The Vulcan VC5E is a 240V single deck electric convection oven designed for powerful, efficient, and consistent cooking. This commercial-grade convection oven offers a lot of versatility when it comes to handling multiple jobs in a busy kitchen environment. Whether you are baking breads, cooking meats, or making other delicious menu items, this Vulcan electric convection oven delivers performance you can count on! A worthy investment to your food service business, this unit reduces cooking time significantly while yielding even and consistent results.
This freestanding single deck convection oven is designed with dependable solid state temperature dial controls that allow precise temperate adjustment from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit with digital display enhancement. This commercial convection oven features double-pane thermal glass windows encased into two (2) independently operated stainless steel doors. This allows you to reduce energy consumption as you can only open one door at a time to load and unload products. The unit comes with interior lights for convenient visibility through double-pane glass windows.
The versatile full-size convection oven features an attractive porcelain enamel interior for better insulation and easy cleaning. The interior can be customized with five (5) nickel-plated Grab-n-Go racks fit into eleven (11) different positions. Equipped with a 1/2 HP two-speed motor, the oven fan recirculates heated air for fast, even cooking. The moisture vent helps remove moisture caused by frozen foods from the cooking chamber. It comes with a 60-minute timer with audible alarm that can be easily heard in the busiest kitchens.
This impressive single section electric convection oven features durable and sturdy stainless steel exterior (front, sides and top) and 25-3/4" painted legs. The stainless steel construction ensures corrosion resistance and ability to withstand demanding use in commercial kitchens. This 240V electric convection oven is shipped in three-phase but is field convertible to single phase.
- Single deck design with porcelain enamel interior and stainless steel exterior
- Independently operated doors with double pane windows
- (5) nickel-plated oven racks with 11 rack positions
- On-board diagnostics for easy servicing
- Gentle Bake mode selector switch
- Solid state controls with temperature range of 150-500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool down
- 1/2 HP two-speed blower motor
- Comes with 25-3/4" painted legs and optional casters
- 12kW, 240V
- It is NSF Listed, UL Listed, and Energy Star rated
- Interior Dimensions: 29"W x 22-1/8"D x 20"H
- Overall Dimensions: 40-1/8"W x 37"D x 56"H
- Weight: 286 lb.
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR, THREE YEAR DOOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 27 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
|Phase:||Single | Three|
|Temp Range:||+150°F to +500°F|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this Vulcan oven need to be placed under a hood?
- Yes, this Vulcan oven needs to be placed under a hood in order to ensure compliance with fire code.