Vulcan VC5E Single Deck Electric Convection Oven with Legs, 208V
Prep and bake signature dishes in restaurant with the Vulcan VC5E Electric Convection Oven. Stainless steel construction of the unit makes it a powerful and durable product, making it suitable for every commercial kitchen. The interior of the oven is made from porcelain enamel on steel giving it a smooth and glossy finish and keeping it hard and scratch-resistant at the same time. Featuring (2) independently operated stainless steel doors with easy-to-pull handles, it helps in heat retention and speeds up the recovery process. Dual pane glass windows of this oven allow the user to keep a check on food without opening the door while keeping its temperature steady. These double pane windows are dishwasher safe and can be easily removed cleaning purposes, making the work of user easy. The oven's cabinet has five nickel-plated oven racks measuring 28-1/4"x20-1/2" that can be positioned in 11 different ways.
Vulcan's Single Deck oven has solid state control system on the left that can be easily operated, reducing the time required for training new employees. This control system maintains temperature from 150°F to 500°F for optimized cooking. The 60-minute timer and its audible alarm system ensure that even in a chaotic kitchen environment, the chef can know when it is time to take out the dish. Moisture vent of the oven helps in the removal of any moisture content caused by frozen food products inside the cooking chamber. The oven cool switch speeds up the cooling down process of this unit. Using 2-speed, 1/2 horsepower oven blower-motor, this oven promises efficiency.
- Vulcan model VC5E Electric Convection Oven with stainless steel top, sides, and front assures performance and durability
- Porcelain enamel over steel interior for smooth finish and protection from scratches and dents
- Independently operated stainless steel doors are removable, making it easy to clean the unit
- Detachable, dishwasher safe double pane glass windows for easy cleaning and increased visibility
- Five nickel-plated oven racks measuring 28-1/4"x20-1/2" customizable into 11 different rack positions
- Solid state control system with temperature ranging from 150°F to 500°F for efficient cooking
- 60-minute timer with an audible alarm system to alert user even in noisy kitchen environment
- Oven cool switch for quick cooling down for increased efficiency
- Moisture vent removes excessive moisture caused due to frozen food items inside the cooking chamber
- Heated at 12.0 kW with the help of electric solid sheath elements
- Furnished with 2-speed, 1/2 horsepower blower motor for maximum production
- 25-3/4" high Painted legs for stability even on rough kitchen surfaces
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR, THREE YEAR DOOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 37 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
|Phase:||Single | Three|
|Temp Range:||+150°F to +500°F|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this Vulcan oven need to be placed under a hood?
- Yes, this Vulcan oven needs to be placed under a hood in order to ensure compliance with fire code.