Vulcan VC5E Single Deck Electric Convection Oven with Casters, 208V
Bake your signature dishes for the guests using the Vulcan VC5E Convection Oven. This electric oven would be your lifetime commercial kitchen partner to make sure the people are served food without much wait. Featuring stainless steel construction at the front, top, and sides, this single deck oven shows durability and strength. There are independently operated doors with pull handles for easy access. These doors are removable, making it easy for you to clean the equipment every once in a while. Double pane windows at the door help you keep a tab on food without opening the doors. Showcasing control systems on the left, time and temperature can be adjusted even by your new employees without a lot of training. There is a 60-minute timer equipped with an alarm system to inform you when it is time to take out the dish. For quick cooling down of the oven, there is a cool switch located at the control panel.
Temperature control of this oven ranges from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The interior of the oven has a porcelain enamel covering for keeping it clean and durable. There are 5 nickel-plated oven racks coupled with eleven rack settings. Moisture vent of the convection unit helps in removal of excess moisture in the cooking chamber that is generally caused by frozen food. The oven uses 1/2 horsepower 2-speed blower-motor. Stainless steel, painted legs along with casters make the equipment stable to be kept anywhere in the kitchen. The oven measures 40-1/8" W x 37" D x 56" H making it a perfect commercial kitchen utility.
- Vulcan model VC5E Convection Oven is an electrical appliance that uses 208 voltage to run efficiently
- This single deck oven features double doors with dual pane glass windows
- The doors are independently operated and easily removable to make your work easy
- Windows enable you to keep a check on food without opening the doors
- There is a 60-minuute timer and alarm system to inform you when the food is fully cooked
- Temperature of the unit ranges between 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Exterior of the unit has a stainless steel construction
- Interior of the unit has a porcelain enamel construction
- Moisture vent allows the removal of excessive moisture in the unit caused by frozen food items
- The unit is furnished with 1/2 horsepower 2-speed fan
- The oven is dishwasher safe and can be cleaned without much effort
- Dimensions of the unit are 40-1/8" W x 37" D x 56" H
Included at No Additional Charge with the Central Edge Package ($447 Value): Free casters.
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR, THREE YEAR DOOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 29 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
|Phase:||Single | Three|
|Temp Range:||+150°F to +500°F|
|Web Central Edge Description:||Included at No Additional Charge with the Central Edge Package ($447 Value): Free casters.|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this Vulcan oven need to be placed under a hood?
- Yes, this Vulcan oven needs to be placed under a hood in order to ensure compliance with fire code.