Vulcan VC55GD Natural Gas Convection Oven, Double Stack with Legs
The Vulcan VC55GD Double Stack Convection Oven makes cooking in restaurants, cafes, and schools easier than ever. With double productivity and small footprint, this oven is one of the best equipment to be placed in a busy kitchen with limited workspace. This natural gas oven is designed with stainless steel construction while keeping in mind durability and strength. Porcelain enamel interior of the oven keeps it safe from scratches and dents while giving it an attractive appeal. The independently-operated doors of this oven are easy to remove and clean, simplifying the task of every kitchen staff. Double pane windows of the unit are made from glass and are dishwasher safe, allowing the user to keep a check on food without opening the door continuously while making the cleaning process effortless. Interior of this unit features 2 lights for increased visibility. Every oven deck comes with five nickel-plated racks that can be customized into 11 rack positions.
Vulcan's double deck oven features solid state control systems for each deck so that they can be operated individually. Temperature of the unit ranges from 150°F to 500°F for uniform cooking and baking. Featuring a 60-minute timer with an audible alarm system, it becomes easy for the kitchen staff to focus on other tasks while the food is baking. Any moisture caused inside the cooking chamber due to frozen food is easily removed with the help of moisture vent located inside each deck. The additional oven switch inside each unit allows rapid cooling of it for improved productivity and efficiency in the kitchen. Faster and uniform cooking of the food is promised by this oven as it operates on a 2-speed, 1/2 horsepower motor for recirculation of heat.
Main Features Include:
- Vulcan model VC55GD Double Stack Convection Oven with stainless steel exterior from durability and performance
- Interior has a porcelain enamel construction for smooth finish and safety from scratches and dents
- Stainless steel doors for easy maintenance of the unit
- Detachable double-pane thermal glass windows with interior lighting for increased visibility
- Five nickel-plated racks in every deck with 11 customizable rack positions
- Solid state control systems with temperature ranging from 150°F to 500°F
- 60-minute timer with an alarm system
- Oven cool switch for rapid cooling
- Moisture vent for removing moisture caused inside the cooking chamber due to frozen food
- 2-speed, 1/2 horsepower fan motor for uniform cooking
- 8" stainless steel legs for maximum support
Included at No Additional Charge with the Central Edge Package ($86 Value): Free casters.
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR, THREE YEAR DOOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 57 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
|Temp Range:||+150F to +500F|
|Web Warranty:||ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR, THREE YEAR DOOR WARRANTY|
|Web Product Rank:||This Product Ranks 57 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.|
|Web Text For Price:||N|
|Web Meta H1 Tag:||Vulcan VC55GD Natural Gas Convection Oven, Double Stack with Legs|
|Web Central Edge Description:||Included at No Additional Charge with the Central Edge Package ($86 Value): Free casters.|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this Vulcan oven need to be placed under a hood?
- Yes, this Vulcan oven needs to be placed under a hood in order to ensure compliance with fire code.