Vulcan VC55GD LP Gas Convection Oven, Double Stack with Casters
The Vulcan VC55GD is a two deck LP Gas convection oven. It features solid state temperature controls from +150°F to +500°F. Its 60 minute timer has an audible alarm that can be heard over loud kitchens. Built to last, it has a stainless steel front, sides and top. The independently operated stainless steel doors with double pane windows are removable for easy cleaning and dishwasher safe. This double stack oven's porcelain enamel interiors have five nickel-plated grab and go oven racks per deck with eleven rack positions each. An oven cool switch allows for rapid cool down. The Vulcan VC55GD is furnished with a 1⁄2 HP two speed fan. Its moisture vent helps remove moisture caused by frozen foods from the cooking chamber. It is NSF and UL listed. Central Restaurant Products offers free shipping on the Vulcan VC55GD convection oven.
This item is Energy Star® rated and may qualify for energy savings rebates - contact your product consultant for details.
- Weight: 572 lbs.
- Width: 401⁄8"
- Depth: 37"
- Height: 685⁄8" on 8"H legs with casters
- Interior Width: 29"
- Interior Depth: 221⁄8"
- Interior Height: 20"
- Gas: LP
- Comes with casters on 8" stainless steel legs
- (5) nickel plated grab and go oven racks with eleven rack positions per oven
- NSF and UL listed
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR, THREE YEAR DOOR WARRANTY
|Temp Range:||+150°F to +500°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 63|
|Super Saver Shipping:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this gas convection oven?
- If you are ordering a gas convection oven and are located above 2,000 feet altitude, please contact us to ensure your oven is ordered correctly.
How will this Vulcan double stack convection arrive to my facility once I have ordered it.
- This Vulcan convection oven will arrive as two separate oven decks. You will need to stack one on top of the other. Consult the installation manual for specific instructions.