Vulcan VC55E Electric Convection Oven, Double Stack, 240V with Casters
The Vulcan VC55E is an electric convection oven that suits the needs of every commercial setting, from a small bakery to a high-end restaurant. This double-stack oven is designed to cook large quantities of food in limited time without compromising the quality. The versatile piece of equipment can be used to bake and hold different dishes at the same time. Made of stainless steel, this unit ensures durability and reliability. The porcelain-enameled steel interior is easy to clean and does not allow dirt or dust to settle. The top, sides, rear, bottom, and doors have non-sag insulation that prevents heat loss or transfer.
This convection oven features independently-operated doors with dual-pane windows that prevent the outer glass from getting too hot. These stainless steel doors can be easily removed for cleaning and safe for dishwashing. The interior has lights that enhance visibility and allow users to keep a check on food while it is baking. Each deck has (5) grab-and-go, nickel-plated racks that can be placed in (11) different positions for bulk operation. Each section is heated with 12 kW solid sheath elements for maximum efficiency. The moisture vent eliminates moisture from the cooking chamber that has been caused due to frozen food items. The 1/2 HP 2-speed fan motor recirculates heat for quick and uniform cooking.
The Vulcan electric oven has a solid state temperature control system that allows the users to set temperature between 150°F and 500°F. The unit includes a 60-minutue timer with an alarm to keep the user alert throughout the cooking time. The oven cool switch ensures quick cooling down when the door is open for user safety. The Energy Star® qualified unit requires a 240V, 60 Hz, 3-phase electrical connection (field convertible to 1-phase).
Main Features Include:
- Electric convection oven suits needs of every commercial setting
- Cook large quantities of food in limited time
- Independently-operated doors with dual-pane windows
- Each section heated with 12 kW solid sheath elements
- (5) racks adjustable in (11) different positions
- Interior lights for visibility
- Made of stainless steel
- Porcelain-enameled steel interior
- Non-sag insulated top, sides, rear, bottom, and doors
- 1/2 HP 2-speed fan motor recirculates heat
- Moisture vent eliminates moisture from cooking chamber
- Solid state temperature control included
- Set temperature between 150°F and 500°F
- 60-minutue timer with alarm for user convenience
- Oven cool switch ensures quick cooling
- Electrical connection: 240V, 60 Hz, 3-phase (field convertible to 1-phase)
Included at No Additional Charge with the Central Edge Package ($86 Value): Free casters.
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR, THREE YEAR DOOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 24 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
|Phase:||Single | Three|
|Temp Range:||+150°F to +500°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 63|
|Web Central Edge Description:||Included at No Additional Charge with the Central Edge Package ($86 Value): Free casters.|
Frequently Asked Questions
How will this Vulcan double stack convection arrive to my facility once I have ordered it.
- This Vulcan convection oven will arrive as two separate oven decks. You will need to stack one on top of the other. Consult the installation manual for specific instructions.