Vulcan VC55E Electric Convection Oven, Double Stack, 208V with Casters
Cook, bake and heat all commercial kitchen dishes with the Vulcan VC55E Double Stack Convection Oven. Featuring a small footprint with double the output, this oven is great to be placed in restaurants, delis, cafes, and schools. This electric gas oven is designed with stainless steel construction while keeping in mind durability and strength. Porcelain enamel interior of the oven keeps it safe from scratches and dents while giving it an attractive appeal. The independently-operated doors of this oven are easy to remove and clean, simplifying the task of every kitchen staff. Double pane windows of the unit are made from glass and dishwasher safe, allowing the user to keep a check on food without opening the door continuously as well as cleaning them effortlessly. Interior of this unit features 2 lights for increased visibility. Every oven deck comes with five nickel-plated racks that can be customized into 11 rack positions.
Vulcan's double deck oven features solid state control systems for each deck so that they can be operated individually. Temperature of the unit ranges from 150°F to 500°F for uniform cooking and baking. Featuring a 60-minute timer with an audible alarm system, it becomes easy for the kitchen staff to focus on other tasks while the food is baking. Any moisture caused inside the cooking chamber due to frozen food is easily removed with the help of moisture vent located inside each deck. The additional oven switch inside each unit allows rapid cooling down for improving productivity and efficiency in the kitchen. Faster and uniform cooking of food is promised by this oven as it operates on a 2-speed, 1/2 horsepower motor for recirculation of heat.
Main Features Include:
- Vulcan model VC55E Double Stack Convection Oven with stainless steel exterior for durability and performance
- Interior has a porcelain enamel construction for smooth finish and safety from scratches and dents
- Stainless steel doors make it easy for users to maintain the unit
- Detachable double-pane thermal glass windows with interior lighting for increased visibility
- Five nickel-plated racks in every deck with 11 customizable rack positions
- Solid state control systems with temperature ranging from 150°F to 500°F
- 60-minute timer with an alarm system for keeping the user attentive towards cooking
- Oven cool switch for rapid cooling to increase production and efficiency
- Moisture vent for removing moisture caused inside the cooking chamber due to frozen food
- 2-speed, 1/2 horsepower fan motor for uniform cooking
- 8" stainless steel legs for maximum support
Included at No Additional Charge with the Central Edge Package ($86 Value): Free casters.
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR, THREE YEAR DOOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 57 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
|Phase:||Single | Three|
|Temp Range:||+150°F to +500°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 63|
|Web Central Edge Description:||Included at No Additional Charge with the Central Edge Package ($86 Value): Free casters.|
Frequently Asked Questions
How will this Vulcan double stack convection arrive to my facility once I have ordered it.
- This Vulcan convection oven will arrive as two separate oven decks. You will need to stack one on top of the other. Consult the installation manual for specific instructions.