Vulcan VC55E Electric Convection Oven, Double Stack, 208V with Casters
The Vulcan VC55E is a two deck electric convection oven. It features solid state temperature controls from +150°F to +500°F. Its 60 minute timer has an audible alarm that can be heard over loud kitchens. Built to last, it has a stainless steel front, sides and top. The independently operated stainless steel doors with double pane windows are removable for easy cleaning and dishwasher safe. This double stack oven's porcelain enamel interiors have five nickel-plated grab and go oven racks per deck with eleven rack positions each. An oven cool switch allows for rapid cool down. The Vulcan VC55E is furnished with a 1⁄2 HP two speed fan. Its moisture vent helps remove moisture caused by frozen foods from the cooking chamber. It is NSF and UL listed. Central Restaurant Products offers free shipping on the Vulcan VC55E convection oven.
This item is Energy Star® rated and may qualify for energy savings rebates - contact your product consultant for details.
- Weight: 572 lbs.
- Width: 401⁄8"
- Depth: 37"
- Height: 685⁄8" on 8"H legs with casters
- Interior Width: 29"
- Interior Depth: 221⁄8"
- Interior Height: 20"
- Voltage: 208V
- Phase: Ships three phase - field convertible to single phase
- 25,000 watts
- Comes with casters on 8" stainless steel legs
- (5) nickel plated grab and go oven racks with eleven rack positions per oven
- NSF and UL listed
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR, THREE YEAR DOOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 57 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
|Phase:||Single | Three|
|Temp Range:||+150°F to +500°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 63|
Frequently Asked Questions
How will this Vulcan double stack convection arrive to my facility once I have ordered it.
- This Vulcan convection oven will arrive as two separate oven decks. You will need to stack one on top of the other. Consult the installation manual for specific instructions.