Vulcan VC4ED Single Stack Electric Convection Oven - Standard Depth, FREE KIT
Roasts, Bakes, Warms and Rethermalizes
The Vulcan VC4ED is a single deck commercial electric convection oven is a staple for every commercial kitchen. The exterior of the oven is constructed of a durable stainless steel front, sides top and legs, and the interior is porcelain enamel over steel. Non-sag insulation in top, rear, sides, bottom and doors retains heat for added efficiency. There are two independently operated stainless steel doors with double pane windows for operators to easily see product while it is baking without opening the door and releasing heat. There are two interior oven lights as well as five nickel plated oven racks with eleven different rack positions per section. The Vulcan VC4ED features solid state temperature controls that adjust from +150°F to 500°F as well as a 60 minute timer with an audible alarm that can be heard in the busiest kitchens. The Vulcan VC4ED electric convection oven is eligible for free shipping from Central Restaurant Products.
Included at No Additional Charge with the Central Edge Package ($475 Value):
- (1) Rack Hanger (Central Model 515-256)
- (1) Standard Oven Racks (Central Model 515-257)
- (2) Extra Heavy Duty Sheet Pans (Central Model 535-201)
- (1) Thermometer/Time Dual Sensing Probes (Central Model 041-007)
- Voltage: 120V (required for fan) with 6' cord and plug
- Horsepower: Two-Speed 1/2 HP Oven Blower Motor
- BTU: 50,000 per hour/per section.
- Voltage: 208V or 240V
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool down
- NSF Listed
- Height: 56-3/4"
- Width: 40"
- Depth: 411⁄2"
- Weight: 502 lbs.
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 1 out of 26 in Sngl Stk Elec Convection Ovens.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Temp Range:||+150°F to +500°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 64|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this Vulcan oven need to be placed under a hood?
- Yes, this Vulcan oven needs to be placed under a hood in order to ensure compliance with fire code.