Vulcan VC44GD - Double Deck Gas Convection Oven, FREE KIT
Roasts, Bakes, Warms and Rethermalizes
The Vulcan VC44GD is a double deck commercial gas convection oven is a staple for every commercial kitchen. The exterior of the oven is constructed of a durable stainless steel front, sides top and legs, and the interior is porcelain enamel over steel. Non-sag insulation in top, rear, sides, bottom and doors retains heat for added efficiency. There are two independently operated stainless steel doors with double pane windows on both decks for operators to easily see product while it is baking without opening the door and releasing heat. There are two interior oven lights per section as well as five nickel plated oven racks with eleven different rack positions per section. The Vulcan VC44GD features solid state temperature controls that adjust from +150°F to 500°F as well as a 60 minute timer with an audible alarm that can be heard in the busiest kitchens. The Vulcan VC44GD gas convection oven is eligible for free shipping from Central Restaurant Products.
- Voltage: 120V (required for fan) with 6' cord and plug
- Horsepower: Two-Speed 1/2 HP Oven Blower Motor
- BTU: 50,000 per hour/per section. 100,000 BTU total.
- Gas Type: LP or Natural Gas
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool down
- NSF Listed
- Height: 70" (Including 8" stainless steel legs)
- Width: 40"
- Depth: 411⁄2"
- Weight: 999 lbs.
Included at No Additional Charge with the Central Edge Package ($475 Value): 1 Rack Hanger (Central Model 515-256), 2 Standard Oven Racks (Central Model 515-257), 4 Extra Heavy Duty Sheet Pans (Central Model 535-201), 2 Thermometer/Time Dual Sensing Probes (Central Model 041-007)
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|BTU:||50,000 Each Oven|
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord and plug|
|Door Type:||Two Dual-Pane Thermal-Glass Windows Per Oven|
|Interior:||29"W x 22-1/8"D x 20"H|
|Ovens:||(2) Standard Depth Oven|
|Temp Range:||+150°F to +500°F|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 64|
|Power Type:||Natural Gas|
|Made in the USA:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this gas convection oven?
- If you are ordering a gas convection oven and are located above 2,000 feet altitude, please contact us to ensure your oven is ordered correctly.
How will this Vulcan double stack convection arrive to my facility once I have ordered it.
- This Vulcan convection oven will arrive as two separate oven decks. You will need to stack one on top of the other. Consult the installation manual for specific instructions.