Vulcan VC44ED Double Deck Electric Convection Oven, FREE KIT
Highly Efficient and Reliable Vulcan Electric Convection Oven!
Simplify your kitchen tasks with the Vulcan VC44ED Electric Convection Oven. This double deck oven has the capacity to easily accommodate (10) 18x26 pans for cooking different food items together. Boasting stainless steel exterior with porcelain enamel over steel on the inner side, this Convection Oven assures strength and long-lasting performance in every commercial kitchen. Independently-operated doors with stainless steel construction and pull handles. Easy to operate without a lot of training. Dual pane windows and (2) lights per compartment increase visibility and allow the user to keep a check on food without opening the doors and letting out heat. For maximum efficiency and heat retention, Vulcan's Oven has non-sag insulation on sides, bottom, rear, and doors. There are (5) nickel plated racks with a space to accommodate 11 racks per compartment.
The Vulcan Convection Oven features solid state controls for adjusting time and temperature to ensure cooking consistency. The temperature of the oven can be adjusted from 150°F to 500°F. A 60-minute timer equipped with a loud alarm system is useful in alerting the chef when it is time to take out the food. One of the best features about Vulcan's VC44ED Electric Convection Oven is that it comes with a free kit to help make the cooking process easier. This kit includes a rack hanger, 4 heavy-duty sheet pans, 2 oven racks, and 2 dual sensing probe thermometer/timers.
Main Features Include:
- Vulcan model VC44ED Electric Convection Oven with an overall stainless steel construction for durability
- Oven's interior has a porcelain enamel covering over steel for easy cleaning
- Independent stainless steel doors with pull handles
- Dual pane windows and (2) interior lights per compartment to keep a check on food without opening the doors
- Non-sag insulation on sides, bottom, rear, top, and legs for heat retention and maximum efficiency
- (5) nickel plated racks with 11 rack positions to cook multiple food items together
- Solid state control system for maintaining temperature and time of cooking
- Temperature of unit ranges from 150&;deg; F to 500&;deg F
- 60-minute timer with an audible alarm system
- Additional free kit including rack hanger, 4 heavy-duty sheet pans, 2 oven racks, and 2 dual sensing probe thermometer/timers
Included at No Additional Charge with the Central Edge Package ($475 Value): 1 Rack Hanger (Central Model 515-256), 2 Standard Oven Racks (Central Model 515-257), 4 Extra Heavy Duty Sheet Pans (Central Model 535-201), 2 Thermometer/Time Dual Sensing Probes (Central Model 041-007)
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 11 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Amps:||66 - 70 Amps Per Line|
|Door Type:||Dual Pane Thermal Glass Doors|
|Interior:||29"W x 22-1/8"D x 20"H|
|Ovens:||(2) Standard Depth Ovens|
|Pan Capacity:||(10) 18x26 Pans|
|Temp Range:||+150°F to +500°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 64|
|Made in the USA:||Yes|
|Web Central Edge Description:||Included at No Additional Charge with the Central Edge Package ($475 Value): 1 Rack Hanger (Central Model 515-256), 2 Standard Oven Racks (Central Model 515-257), 4 Extra Heavy Duty Sheet Pans (Central Model 535-201), 2 Thermometer/Time Dual Sensing Probes (Central Model 041-007)|
Frequently Asked Questions
How will this Vulcan double stack convection arrive to my facility once I have ordered it.
- This Vulcan convection oven will arrive as two separate oven decks. You will need to stack one on top of the other. Consult the installation manual for specific instructions.