Vulcan VBP5 - Insulated Holding and Transport Cabinet, 27-1/4"Wx33"Dx30-1/2"H
Low Amp Draw Reduces Energy Costs
Ideal for catering events and large banquet functions, the Vulcan VBP5 Holding and Transport Cabinet can be easily loaded with food and transported to the destination. It helps maintain the quality and temperature before it is served to the guests. This half door equipment with stainless steel construction keeps it durable and easy to clean. The insulated cabinet with solid door ensures heat retention for keeping the food fresh for a longer period of time. The cabinet comes with 5 sets of universal slides with spacing of 1-1/2". It has a capacity of easily accommodating 10 pans measuring 12"x20" and 5 pans measuring 18"x26". To keep food safe at the time of transportation, the cabinet has a magnetic door latch with built-in steel frame. Its side-mounted, recessed handles give the employees an easy way to handle the cabinet's movement.
Vulcan's Holding Cabinet features a top-mounted, recessed control panel for accessing it easily and staying out of the way during transport. This control panel has an indicator light to keep the user informed. Its dial thermostat allows the user to adjust temperature up to 190°F that is readily visible on the read-out dial. To keep the cabinet warm by maintaining its internal temperature, it uses 1500W heating power and blower motor. Forced air circulation inside the cabinet ensures uniform distribution and quick recovery of heat. For transporting the cabinet from one place to another, there are (4) 3" casters - two with brakes.
Main Features Include:
- Vulcan VBP5 Holding and Transport Cabinet maintain the quality and temperature of food before serving to guests
- Stainless steel exterior and interior for durability and easy cleaning
- Insulated cabinet with solid door for heat retention
- 5 sets of universal slides with spacing of 1-1/2"
- Capacity: 10 pans measuring 12"x20" and 5 pans measuring 18"x26"
- Cabinet with magnetic door latch and built-in steel frame for food safety during transportation
- Side-mounted, recessed handles for smooth operations and control over cabinet's movement
- Top-mounted, recessed control panel for easy access and keeping it out of the way during transport
- Indicator light to keep user informed about the cabinet's operations
- Dial thermostat maintains temperature up to 190°F
- Easily readable dial to keep a check on temperature
- 1500W heating power and blower motor to maintain the cabinet temperature
- Forced air circulation inside cabinet ensures uniform distribution and quick recovery of heat
- (4) 3" casters where two of them are rigid and two are swivel casters with brakes to stabilize or transport the cabinet
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY, LIFETIME ON HEATING ELEMENTS
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 28 In Half Height Holding Cabinets.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Capacity:||5 Sheet Pans|
|Casters / Legs:||3" heavy duty casters|
|Construction Material:||Stainless steel|
|Cord & Plug:||8' rear mounted|
|Pan Capacity:||(5) 18"x26"|
|Temp Range:||up to +195°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 93|