Vulcan V2BG8TS 36" Heavy Duty Gas Range, 2 Open Top Burners, 18" Griddle Top, Standard Oven
The Vulcan V2BG8TS heavy duty gas range is 36"W and comes with two open top burners, an 18"W griddle top and standard oven. It features a stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base and stub back. This unit has two 30,000 BTU/hr. griddle burners with snap action thermostat, control and pilot for each burner. The thermostats have a temperature range of +150°F to 450°F. Its 3/4" thick griddle plate is made from polished steel. The two 33,000 BTU/hr. open top burners feature lift off heads and heavy duty cast grates. The standard oven has a porcelain cavity, and operates at 50,000 BTU/hr. It has a temperature range of +150°F to +550°F. The oven has three rack positions and is supplied with one rack. Its oven door is heavy duty with counter weight door hinges. This unit is NSF listed. Please specify natural or LP gas. Vulcan's heavy duty line of ranges are modular for easy installation. The V2BG8TS sits on 6" adjustable stainless steel legs. Optional casters are available (Model #515-901). See accessories tab below for more info. Call your product consultant to assist in the configuration of your Vulcan heavy duty cooking line up. Central Restaurant Products offers free shipping on the Vulcan V2BG8TS heavy duty gas range.
Note: image shown depicts Model #515-896 with optional casters. Actual product will have an
- Weight: 613 lbs.
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 36.75"
- Height: 36"
- Oven Interior Width: 27"
- Oven Interior Depth: 27"
- Oven Interior Height: 13"
- Gas Type: Natural or LP
18"Wgriddle top with ( 2) griddle burners: 30,000 BTU/hr. each 3/4"thick polished steel griddle top
- (2) open top burners with lift off heads: 33,000 BTU/hr. each
- Heavy duty cast grates
Standardoven: 50,000 BTU/hr. burner
- Porcelain oven cavity with heavy duty oven door
- 4" stainless steel stub riser
- Individual snap action thermostats, pilots and controls for each burner
- Three oven positions with (1) rack included
- 6" adjustable legs included
- 11⁄4" diameter front gas manifold with 1-1/4" rear gas connection (capped)
- NSF listed
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 44|
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do after I install my Vulcan unit
- Contact your local Hobart Sales and Service office for a no charge start up on your new Vulcan equipment
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.