Vulcan Two Compartment Convection Steamer - 24"W, 10-Pan Capacity
Simple-To-Use Deliming Cycle
Keep the food simmering hot and juicy at its right temperature with this Vulcan C24ET10 Two Compartment Convection Steamer. This simple to use steamer is a two compartment unit that is available in an electric or a gas option. It is made of stainless steel on the exterior for high durability, which along with its heavy duty doors and complementing heavy duty door latch mechanisms offer excellent performance for years to come. The electric version of the steamer is shipped with 208V three phase, field convertible to 208 single phase or 240 three phase for convenience. While the gas version with 125,000 BTU steam generator is available in LP or Natural Gas and requires a 120V connection. The two separate compartments of this Vulcan C24ET10 Two Compartment Convection Steamer each holds (5) full-size pans for quickly preparing and serving a plethora of orders. This unit includes a generator with staged water fill with timed drain for allowing continuous boiling of water. And, it features independent 60 minute manual timers and cooking controls for each of the cabinets, giving the user a plenty of cooking flexibility.
- Dimensions are 24"Wx35-3/8"Dx67-7/8"H (includes 6" legs). 675 lbs.
- Front ventilation for zero-clearance installation
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs with flanged feet
- Two stainless steel cooking compartments with coved interior corners
- Split water line connection. Treated and untreated water connections
- 25,600 watts
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 18 In Convection Steamers.
|Phase:||single or three phase|
|Timer:||Independent 60-minute manual|
|Type:||Electric | Gas|
|Voltage:||208V | 240V|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 69|
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do after I install my Vulcan unit?
- Contact your local Hobart Sales and Service office for a no charge start up on your new Vulcan equipment.
The spec sheet on this Vulcan C24ET10 states that it is field convertible for voltage. What does that mean?
- It means that this Vulcan C24ET10 ships 208V 3 phase, but can be converted in the field to 208 or 240V single phase or 240 three phase. 480V can not be converted in the field, so you will need to choose that option at time of order.
How important is water quality when using a steamer?
- Water quality is extremely important and can drastically impact the performance, life and warranty of your steamer. Some manufacturers will void the warranty if the issues are due to the poor water quality. It is important to use water filtration to prolong the life of your steamer and get the best results possible.