Vulcan SX60F-6B24G - 60" Commercial Gas Range - 6 Burners, 24" Griddle
Take advantage of unprecedented value and performance combined into the Vulcan SXF-6B24G gas restaurant range! The 60" range features 6 gas burners, a 24" griddle, and two standard ovens to allow operators freedom to make biscuits, sausage, and gravy (and every other delicious recipe on the menu!) on at the same time with the same piece of equipment! Durable stainless steel front, sides and riser will keep the range in top condition for years and years to come. Stainless steel legs with bullet feet are 6" long and adjustable to perfectly fit your kitchen. 12"x12" cast iron grates withstand the abuse of a busy commercial kitchen and lift off for easy cleaning. The 3⁄4" polished steel griddle plate features manual controls that allows operators to quickly change heat settings to perfectly cook menu items. Meanwhile, save time with each of the fully insulated standard size oven cavities that boast 30,000 BTU each. With an aluminzed interior and porcelain bottom, the ovens quickly heat and retains heat for a faster bake! Each oven features four rack positions and includes one oven rack to fit the needs of your baking. Additional oven racks are available for purchase separately.Main Features Include:
- 60" range with 6 burners, a 24" griddle, and 2 standard ovens
- Stainless steel construction
- 6" stainless steel adjustable legs
- Energy efficient shrouded flash tube pilot system
- Welded crumb tray to contain spills
- 250°F to 500°F oven thermostat temperature range Four oven rack positions with one oven rack per oven included
- 12"x12" lift-off cast iron burners
- 28,000 BTU per burner
- 30,000 BTU per oven
- 3/4" rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- Available in LP or Natural Gas
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 22 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
|BTU:||30,000 BTU per oven|
|Ovens:||(2) Standard Ovens|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 44|
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do after I install my Vulcan unit
- Contact your local Hobart Sales and Service office for a no charge start up on your new Vulcan equipment
How does an endurance range save me money?
- Vulcan Endurance ranges use one pilot light for every two burners to save energy and utilities
Is a convection oven base available on Endurance ranges?
- Yes (1) convection oven is available on the 36" ranges. Call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Can my Endurance range be ordered with spark ignition?
- Yes it can, call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Are oven racks available for Endurance ranges?
- Yes the Endurance range includes (2) oven racks with each oven
Are hot top sections available for Endurance ranges?
- Hot tops are avilable in 12" wide sections. Call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.