Vulcan SX60-10B 60", 10 Burner Gas Range
Lift-Off Burner Heads For Simple Clean-Up!
Increase your kitchen efficiency with the Vulcan SX60-10B Gas Range that comes with 10 burners and a standard depth oven. This 60" stainless steel range delivers powerful and long-lasting performance. The 10 burners with 12"x12.5" grates use aeration bowls for directing heat towards the pans or pots. Boasting a flash tube pilot system, there is a single pilot for every 2 burners for heat and energy conservation. Lift-off heads on top of the burners ensure heat retention at the time of cooking and easy cleaning afterward. The welded crumb tray beneath burners collects food debris and particles to keep the equipment clean. The pressure regulator of the gas range reduces the pressure of gas or liquid until the desired level is reached for cooking purposes. Either LP or Natural Gas can be used for operating the burners.
Vulcan's bottom-mounted oven has an aluminized interior with porcelain bottom for giving the unit a smooth appearance and safety from scratches and dents. The thermostat temperature of the oven ranges from 250°F to 500°F. This oven uses 30,000 BTU for uniform heat transfer and cooking. This fully insulated oven comes with a rack included and 4 rack positions for accommodating large batches of food. Sheet pans can easily fit from front to back or side to side, without banging with each other. The cool-to-touch pull handle and compressed spring door hinges allow easy closing and opening of the oven door. Adjustable, stainless steel legs of this commercial equipment enable the user to install it effectively, even on a rough kitchen/countertop surface.
- Vulcan model SX60-10B 60" Gas Range comes with 10 burners and a standard depth oven showing versatility and efficiency in a commercial kitchen
- Stainless steel front, sides, and riser for long-lasting performance and strength
- Flashtube pilot system features one pilot for every 2 burners to save heat and energy consumption
- 12"x12.5" grates for burners with aeration bowls to properly redirect heat towards pots and pans
- Pressure regulator to control amount of liquid or gas to reduce a desired level
- Full-width crumb tray for collection of food debris and particles
- Standard depth oven with stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior with porcelain bottom to keep the equipment safe and easy to clean
- Single rack with 4 rack positions to fit sheet pans from front to back or side to side
- Completely insulated oven uses 30,000 BTU for maximum efficiency
- Thermostat temperature ranges from 250°F to 500°F
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 40 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Interior:||263/4"W x 26"D x 13"H Oven Interior|
|Ovens:||(2) Standard Depth Ovens|
|Web Warranty:||ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 44|
|Feature:||Free Shipping,New Product,Same Day Shipping|
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do after I install my Vulcan unit
- Contact your local Hobart Sales and Service office for a no charge start up on your new Vulcan equipment
How does an endurance range save me money?
- Vulcan Endurance ranges use one pilot light for every two burners to save energy and utilities
Is a convection oven base available on Endurance ranges?
- Yes (1) convection oven is available on the 36" ranges. Call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Can my Endurance range be ordered with spark ignition?
- Yes it can, call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Are oven racks available for Endurance ranges?
- Yes the Endurance range includes (2) oven racks with each oven
Are hot top sections available for Endurance ranges?
- Hot tops are avilable in 12" wide sections. Call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.