Vulcan SX36-6B - 36" Gas Range, 6 Burner
Trust the durability of the Vulcan SX36-6B to reliably perform day after day! The 36" range is gas operated by your choice of LP or Natural gas. Six burners features 12"x12" cast iron, lift-off top grates with aeration bowls so that allows multiple pots and pans can be used at once. 28,000 BTU on each burner. The stainless steel front, sides and riser is long-lasting, while the 6" stainless steel adjustable legs let operators keep the oven at the most comfortable height possible. Flashtube pilot system and pressure regulator included. One standard oven has an aluminized oven interior and it is fully insulated to retain heat while decreasing baking times. Oven cavity measures 263⁄4"Wx26"D, which allows sheet pans to fit side to side and front to back, depending on the airflow needed for baking your product. 30,000 BTU. One oven rack and four rack positions to easily adjust placement. Easily see the temperature in the oven with the thermostat that adjusts from 250°F to 500°. 198,000 total BTU.
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
|Interior:||26-3/4"W x 26"D x 13-3/4"H|
|Ovens:||(1) Standard Oven|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 44|
|Feature:||Free Shipping,New Product,Same Day Shipping|
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do after I install my Vulcan unit
- Contact your local Hobart Sales and Service office for a no charge start up on your new Vulcan equipment
How does an endurance range save me money?
- Vulcan Endurance ranges use one pilot light for every two burners to save energy and utilities
Is a convection oven base available on Endurance ranges?
- Yes (1) convection oven is available on the 36" ranges. Call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Can my Endurance range be ordered with spark ignition?
- Yes it can, call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Are oven racks available for Endurance ranges?
- Yes the Endurance range includes (2) oven racks with each oven
Are hot top sections available for Endurance ranges?
- Hot tops are avilable in 12" wide sections. Call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.