Vulcan SG44D-2 Double Deck Gas Convection Oven, 40"W
The Vulcan SG44-2 double deck gas convection oven delivers the perfect combination of performance and control. Its solid state temperature controls adjust from +150°F to +500°F. Gentle bake mode selector switch offers greater flexibility for your menus. This full-size ovens feature a stainless steel front, sides, top and door gaskets. Non-sag insulation applied to top, rear, sides, bottom and doors. The interior is easy-to-clean porcelain-coated enameled steel. The Vulcan SG44 has independently operated doors with full-length hinge pins and welded full-door frames. Full-view door windows allow the operator to easily see the product as it is cooking. There is a 1⁄2 HP two-speed fan motor in each oven with auxiliary fan switch for rapid cooldown. This model includes five nickel plated oven racks with eleven rack positions and two easy-to-replace interior lights per oven. Available in Natural and LP gas. Central Restaurant Products offers free shipping on the Vulcan SG44 single deck gas convection oven.
Fan motor requires 120V connection, includes 6' cord and plug.
- Weight: 820 lbs.
- Width: 40"
- Depth: 421/4"
- Height: 70" (includes 8"H painted legs)
- Internal Width: 29"
- Internal Depth: 221⁄8"
- Internal Height: 20"
- Double Deck
- Available in Natural or LP gas
- 120,000 BTU
- 1⁄2 HP two-speed fan motor (requires 120V connection, includes 6' cord and plug)
- Stainless steel front, sides and top
- Temp Range: +150°F to +500°F
- Includes 8" legs
- Five nickel plated oven racks with eleven rack positions
- Includes stacking kit and manifold piping for single point gas connection
3/4" gas connection
TWO YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 57 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 64|
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this gas convection oven?
- If you are ordering a gas convection oven and are located above 2,000 feet altitude, please contact us to ensure your oven is ordered correctly.
How will this Vulcan double stack convection arrive to my facility once I have ordered it.
- This Vulcan convection oven will arrive as two separate oven decks. You will need to stack one on top of the other. Consult the installation manual for specific instructions.