Vulcan Mini-Jet, Electric Mini Combi Oven Edge Package
The Vulcan Mini-Jet™ Electric Mini Combi Oven is a versatile and efficient piece of equipment suitable for commercial setups with high food demand. The oven has a small footprint that makes it ideal for small kitchen spaces. Its multi-cooking capabilities like steaming, roasting, baking, grilling, stewing and much more makes this oven a must-have for restaurants, hotels, and dine-ins. The Boilerless combi oven uses direct steam for maximum production and cooking capability with minimal water and energy consumption. This oven has a left-hinged, cool-to-touch door with LED strip and easy-to-grab handle for user's convenience. The spacious oven cavity can hold up to (6) 12"x20"x1" or (4) 12"x20"x2-1/2" pans to prepare food in bulk quantity.
Vulcan Mini-Jet™ Oven features twin-touch controls and knob for user-friendly operation. The AUTO interface has more than 80 pre-programmed recipes along with picture or text display. The user interface of oven includes ABC, JET, and ECO functions for customized operation. ABC function adjusts the humidity level from 0% to 100% after setting the temperature. JET is used for convection, combi, and steam settings. ECO requires start-button activation to save energy. The temperature of this unit can be set from 80°F to 482°F, depending on the cooking need. This versatile oven stands on (4) 4" legs that give it maximum stability and support. The 6 ft cord and L15-30P NEMA plug set is included in this oven for trouble-free installation. The unit requires a 208V, 60 Hz, 3-phase electrical connection.
Main Features Include:
- Ideal for commercial kitchens with high demand
- Small footprint to save kitchen space
- Used to steam, bake, grill, roast, and stew
- Maximum cooking capability with minimum water and energy use
- Left-hinged door with LED strip for user's safety
- Holds (6) 12"x20"x1" or (4) 12"x20"x2-1/2" pans
- Twin-touch controls and knob for maximum control
- AUTO interface with 80+ pre-programmed recipes
- ABC, JET, and ECO user interface operations
- Humidity level adjusted from 0% to 100% after setting temperature
- JET for combi, steam, and convection settings
- ECO with start-button activation
- Temperature adjusted between 80°F and 482°F
- (4) 4" legs for stability and support
- 6 ft cord and L15-30P NEMA plug set included
- Electrical connection: 208V, 60 Hz, 3-phase
- Edge package includes (1) filter system and stand
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 21 In Commercial Combination Ovens.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 67|