Vulcan MSA72 Heavy Duty Commercial Gas Griddle - 6 Burners, 72"W
Low Profile For a More Convenient Cooking Height
With high production and a low operating cost, the Vulcan MSA72 gas griddle is a must for high-volume commercial kitchens. The 72" wide griddle is made with a stainless steel front and sides with an aluminized steel body frame. It features a 1" thick polished steel griddle plate that retains heat for faster cooking. Within the griddle plate, (6) U-shaped burners each utilize a snap-action thermostat that can individually be adjusted between +200° to +550°F. A 12 gauge, 4" stainless steel back and tapered side splashes helps to keep grease and debris from splattering or effecting other cooking processes. The 72" gas griddle has an 11" low profile cooking height on 4" adjustable legs that allows the unit to be used on virtually any surface. Available in LP or Natural gas.
- Free start up by Hobart Sales and Service
- 72" gas griddle
- Stainless steel front, sides, and grease drawers
- Stainless and aluminized steel body frame
- 1" thick polished steel griddle plate
- 6 U-shaped burners
- Snap-action thermostat for each burner
- Temperature range between +200° to +550°F
- 27,000 BTU per burner
- 11" low profile cooking height on 4" adjustable legs
- 162,000 BTU
- Comes standard with "cool bull nose," designed to keep the front rail average temperature at 130°F when the griddle is operating at 450°F
- Overall dimensions: 72"Wx31-1/2"Dx15-1/4"H
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 17 In Over 49"W Gas Griddles.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Construction Material:||Steel cooking surface|
|Griddle Plate:||1" thick polished steel|
|Temp Range:||+200° to+550°F|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 83|