Vulcan MSA36 - 36"W Heavy Duty Gas Commercial Griddle
Low Profile For a More Convenient Cooking Height
Cook more in a smaller space with the Vulcan MSA36 low profile, heavy duty gas griddle! The 36" wide griddle plate is perfect for everything from pancakes to burgers. Ideal for a heavy-duty application, the low-profile is perfect to easily fit on top of countertops and the 1" polished steel griddle plate provides stability as it retains heat and provides an even heating. The durable stainless steel construction is finished with an aluminized steel frame to withstand the needs of a busy commercial kitchen.
The heavy-duty gas griddle features one "U" shaped aluminized steel burner with 27,000 BTU/hr for every 12" of griddle width. One pilot safety light for every two burners and a 3-1/2" wide stainless steel grease trough. Temperature range from +200°F to +550°F. Grease drawer assists in easy cleanup.
- Durable stainess steel front, sides, grease drawer and 4" top front ledge
- Temperature range from +200° to +550°F with the help of a thermostat
- Includes a 6" grease drawer that measures 6-7/8"Wx30"Dx-21/2"H
- Overall dimensions: 36"Wx31-1/2"Dx15-1/2"H
- Includes 4" legs. 400 lbs.
- Available in Natural or LP gas. 3/4" gas connection. 81,000 BTUs.
- One year parts and labor warranty
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 29 In 25"W - 36"W Gas Griddles.
|Construction Material:||Steel cooking surface|
|Griddle Plate:||1" thick polished steel|
|Temp Range:||+200° to +550°F|
|Type:||Heavy Duty Griddles|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 83|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the biggest advantage of a Vulcan MSA gas grill?
- The snap action thermostat is imbedded directly into the plate allowing for a more accurate and responsive temperature.