Vulcan LG500 - Gas Fryer, 70 lb. Oil Capacity
Ensure Operator and Kitchen Safety During Use
The Vulcan LG500 Commercial Gas Fryer is available in LP or Natural Gas (select from the drop-down menu), and serves as a great addition to any café, bistro, bar, etc. to make buckets of french fries and fried goodies. Stainless steel construction at the front, tank and door for long-lasting reliable performance. Back and sides of the fryer are constructed out of galvanized steel, and comes with a fully assembled flue to quickly install and start frying!
Multiple functionalities for quick and simple operation. Oil capacity of 65 to 70 lbs. of oil that can cook up approximately 90 pound of fries in under an hour. This restaurant fryer is designed to improve food quality and increase oil life. Two baskets, each measuring 9-1/2”Wx13-1/4”D to fry up a heavy volume in a short amount of time.
Overall dimensions: 19-1/2”Wx29-3/4”Dx46-5/8”H. Tube style fryer with a cold zone and 1-1/4” drainage system, delivering a powerful 150,000 BTU output. Temperature ranges from 200°F to 400°F. User-friendly millivolt controls enable easy temperature adjustments.
High-limit indicators protect operators by automatically shutting off the connection of gas in case the temperature rises too high. The cold zone stops food debris and crumbs from getting burnt and altering the taste of your fried foods, as well as extends the life of the oil. 1-1/4” full pot drain included to quickly remove oil when it needs replaced.
Main Features Include:
- Vulcan model LG500 Gas Fryer has a stainless steel construction for withstanding heavy demands of a commercial kitchen
- Back and sides of the fryer have a galvanized finish to keep them safe from corrosion
- Temperature of this fryer ranges from 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- This commercial fryer is tube-styled that delivers power of 150,000 BTU
- There are twin fry baskets for frying food without interruption
- The fryer features millivolt controls with snap action to change its temperature
- There is a huge V-shaped cold zone located at the bottom of this fryer
- The cold zone helps in collecting food debris and crumbs to stop the oil from burning
- There is a removable basket hanger to simplify your cleaning process
- Measurements of the commercial fryer is 19-1/2" W x 29-3/4" D x 46-5/8"H
- Weight of the fryer is 215 lb.
- This fryer has the oil capacity ranging from 65 to 70 lb.
- It can fry approximately 90 lb. of french fries every hour
- It has a 1-1/4" full port ball style of drain valve for easy drainage of excessive oil
- There is a set of 4 casters, each measuring 6 that are sold separately
- This fryer comes with 4 nickel-plated legs which can be adjusted as per requirement
- It has an earth magnet for ensuring a secure closure of door
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY, FIVE YEAR LIMITED TANK WARRANTY. (Entire fryer is replaced if tank leaks during the first year of operation.)
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 14 In 60-90 Lb Gas Deep Fryers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Temp Range:||200°F - 400°F|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 75|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a Vulcan LG fryer right for my restaurant operation?
- If you are a low-to-medium volume operation looking for high performance at a budget-friendly price point, the Vulcan LG series fryer is right for you.
What menu items are best supported by the Vulcan LG series fryer?
- The Vulcan LG series fryer is ideal for restaurants serving a variety of fried foods, including everything from chicken wings to french fries and beyond.
Why would I choose a gas fryer over an electric fryer?
- Gas fryers boast lower operating costs and higher heat output than it's electric counterparts.
Is the Vulcan LG series fryer user-friendly?
- The LG series freestanding fryer's convenient millivolt control mean there is no need for an electrical hook-up. They can be used in nearly any location. In addition to being easy to operate, it is also very easy to clean.
What are the care and maintenance requirements for the Vulcan LG series fryer?
- For optimal performance and long life, follow the manufacturer's cleaning and maintenance recommendations for your Vulcan LG series fryer.