Vulcan LG500 - Gas Fryer, 70 lb. Oil Capacity
Ensure Operator and Kitchen Safety During Use
This economy Vulcan LG500 is a gas fryer. This model has a 65 to 70 pound capacity. This Vulcan LG500, known as a restaurant fryer, is 150,000 BTU. This unit has two 91⁄2"Wx131⁄4"D baskets. This Vulcan LG500 has a 191⁄2"Wx131⁄4"Dx6"H fry area. This model cooks 90 pounds of French fries per house. This gas fryer, Vulcan LG500 has a stainless steel tank, front and double layer door. This unit has galvanized sides and back with fully assembled flue for quick installation. This economy Vulcan LG500 is designed to extend oil life and improve food quality. This model is available in LP or natural gas. This Vulcan LG500 has a 11⁄4" drain and tube design with a large cold zone for frying battered products. This model has a 200°F - 400°F snap action millivolt thermostat. Central Restaurant Products offers this Vulcan LG500 with free shipping.
This Vulcan LG500 has these main features:
- 65-70 lb. capacity
- Cooks up to 90 lbs. of French fries per hour
- Optional set of (4) 6" casters #515-104 sold separately
- 215 lbs.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY, FIVE YEAR LIMITED TANK WARRANTY. (Entire fryer is replaced if tank leaks during the first year of operation.)
Product ranks 2 out of 16 in 60-90 Lb Gas Deep Fryers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Temp Range:||200°F - 400°F|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 75|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a Vulcan LG fryer right for my restaurant operation?
- If you are a low-to-medium volume operation looking for high performance at a budget-friendly price point, the Vulcan LG series fryer is right for you.
What menu items are best supported by the Vulcan LG series fryer?
- The Vulcan LG series fryer is ideal for restaurants serving a variety of fried foods, including everything from chicken wings to french fries and beyond.
Why would I choose a gas fryer over an electric fryer?
- Gas fryers boast lower operating costs and higher heat output than it's electric counterparts.
Is the Vulcan LG series fryer user-friendly?
- The LG series freestanding fryer's convenient millivolt control mean there is no need for an electrical hook-up. They can be used in nearly any location. In addition to being easy to operate, it is also very easy to clean.
What are the care and maintenance requirements for the Vulcan LG series fryer?
- For optimal performance and long life, follow the manufacturer's cleaning and maintenance recommendations for your Vulcan LG series fryer.