Vulcan LG400 Gas Fryer, 50 lb. Oil Capacity
Ensure Operator and Kitchen Safety During Use
Perfectly fry crowd favorites with the Vulcan LG400 gas fryer! The stainless steel front and door of the cabinet are durable to withstand the abuse of a busy kitchen. The 50 lb. capacity fryer features a high limit probe that automatically shuts down the fryer if oil becomes too hot to protect workers. A large cold zone area in the 14"x14" tank is designed to extend the oil life and improve food quality. 1-1/4" drain in the tank makes oil cleaning a breeze while the tube design heating elements allows for maximum heating and efficiency. 6" legs put the fryer at the perfect height while the two included frying baskets keep food safe while frying and measure 61⁄2"Wx131⁄4"Dx6"H. Overall dimensions: 151⁄2"Wx293⁄4"Dx465⁄8"H and weighs 210 lbs. Available in natural or LP gas. Central Restaurant Products offers this Vulcan LG400 with free shipping.
This Vulcan LG400 has these main features:
- Free start up by Hobart Sales & Service
- Includes two baskets 61⁄2"W131⁄4"Dx6"H.
- Optional set of (4) 6" casters #515-104 sold separately
- +200° to +400° snap action thermostat requiring no electric connection.
- 120,000 BTU
- Cooks 90 pounds of french fries per hour
- Galvanized sides and back with fully assembled flue for quick installation
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY, FIVE YEAR LIMITED TANK WARRANTY. (Entire fryer is replaced if tank leaks during the first year of operation.)
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 35 In 25-50 Lb Gas Deep Fryers.
|Style:||Tube Style Burner|
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +400°F|
|Type:||Gas Floor Fryer|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 75|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a Vulcan LG fryer right for my restaurant operation?
- If you are a low-to-medium volume operation looking for high performance at a budget-friendly price point, the Vulcan LG series fryer is right for you.
What menu items are best supported by the Vulcan LG series fryer?
- The Vulcan LG series fryer is ideal for restaurants serving a variety of fried foods, including everything from chicken wings to french fries and beyond.
Why would I choose a gas fryer over an electric fryer?
- Gas fryers boast lower operating costs and higher heat output than it's electric counterparts.
Is the Vulcan LG series fryer user-friendly?
- The LG series freestanding fryer's convenient millivolt control mean there is no need for an electrical hook-up. They can be used in nearly any location. In addition to being easy to operate, it is also very easy to clean.
What are the care and maintenance requirements for the Vulcan LG series fryer?
- For optimal performance and long life, follow the manufacturer's cleaning and maintenance recommendations for your Vulcan LG series fryer.